Diablo IIThe Lurker Lounge
      ABOUT · CHAT · COMMUNITY · FORUM · NEWS

The Armory
Diablo II Strategy and Tactics
The forum for strategy questions and answers, strategy guides, and tactics discussion for Diablo II.
Questions?  Read the Forum FAQ and please obey the Forum Rules.

Subject: "6 PS + ammy?¿" Archived thread - Read only

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Printer-friendly copy     Email this topic to a friend    
Conferences The Armory Topic #132
Reading Topic #132
Nagash_jr
Charter Member
18-Apr-01, 05:39 AM (GMT)
Click to EMail Nagash_jr Click to send private message to Nagash_jr Click to add this user to your buddy list  
"6 PS + ammy?¿"

well... my first, and probably also my last, post...=)

first some history... i'm not online at home and therefore i play d2 on a computercafe(CC) which i have frequented for pretty long now... At the CC its common knowledge that a +1 skill zon ammy and 6 PS will be cubed into a +2 skill zon ammy, same goes for the other classes as well...

here comes the object of my curiosity... i have never seen this myself... (i lag some skulls to test) i hoped that somebody would test this a little and post some results...

this surely sounds a little odd but ive heard it from 3 of the really really addicted ones from the CC (one of them is titanpk number 100ish on europe standard ladder)

maybe i'll come up with a sig should i continue to post...=]

Printer-friendly page | Top

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
6 PS + ammy?¿ [View All] Nagash_jr 18-Apr-01 TOP
  RE: 6 PS + ammy?¿ Borlag 18-Apr-01 1
     RE: 6 PS + ammy?¿ Nagash_jr 18-Apr-01 2

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic
Borlag
Member since 8-Aug-02
18-Apr-01, 05:43 AM (GMT)
Click to EMail Borlag Click to send private message to Borlag Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ  
1. "RE: 6 PS + ammy?¿"
In response to message #0

Not true, the original mods in the amulet doesn't affect it in any way. The item you get is a rare of the same base type with item lvl100, so it can have any modifiers that are possible in the item type.

So, yes it is possible to get +2 skill amulets, but no, it's not automatic that +1 skill amulet turns to +2.

Borlag

Nagash_jr
Charter Member
18-Apr-01, 05:59 AM (GMT)
Click to EMail Nagash_jr Click to send private message to Nagash_jr Click to add this user to your buddy list  
2. "RE: 6 PS + ammy?¿"
In response to message #1

well yes... i know that it should be purely random and Ilvl=100 but then again... as far as i know this has been done at least 3 or 5 times (combined) in a row by 3 different people, and this either seems like cheating which should not be possible on closed or the bastards IMHO are simply just too ****ing lucky... so to speak...=)

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic