Blessed Plate or Plate of Deflection?
Which one is better? I will be using it on a warrior who only wields axes.
(12-05-2010, 04:43 PM)Shapeshifter878 Wrote: Which one is better? I will be using it on a warrior who only wields axes.

http://www.dpsyche.com/AC.html can help you figure out the AC that is useful given a character's level and the places you play in. If you are playing hell/hell, for instance, the blessed plate probably does you no good whatsoever, so you may as well use the plate of deflection. If you are playing in regular difficulty, axers often have trouble with dogs so the blessed plate, lowering their chance to hit you, is likely better.
I see. For now I mostly play on Regular/Hell and Nightmare/Caves. I´ve kept the Plate of Deflection but really only used the Blessed Plate. What about Scavanger Carapace? Would it be useful in Hell as well?
Do you mean hell difficulty or normal/hell? With the items you have I doubt you will be able to get any meaningful ac on hell difficulty (see the link above) so you may as well use the Scavenger's Carapace.
I meant normal/hell. I have no intention of going to hell/hell yet Smile
Is Blessed and of Deflection compatible with each other? If so, find one of both.
Quote:Is Blessed and of Deflection compatible with each other?

[Image: blessdef.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields