Hello!
Just saying hi. Been so long since I logged in here. :-P
Welcome back.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Only been six years since your last post, but who's counting?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(02-21-2012, 12:59 PM)Bolty Wrote: Only been six years since your last post, but who's counting?

Evidently you... >.>
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(02-21-2012, 07:58 AM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: Just saying hi. Been so long since I logged in here. :-P

Long time no see! Welcome back.

-Jester
I think we can safely classify this phenomenon as the "Diablo Effect", or in other words: when such a time arises as a "new" version of Diablo is about to become commercially available to the public, ancient lurkers both far and wide will appear to rekindle their interests in the Diablo universe here at the Lounge. This burning desire, this sudden resurgence, this can be none other than... the Diablo Effect! When will it strike you?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
"A long time" fails to describe it, good sir. You were once the Moriarty to my Holmes. Though, in the intervene, I daresay that I have become the Moriarty— okay, you have the 'Evil' in your name. I grant you that...

...but, do you have any swords you're willing to sell? Smile
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
E~T!!!!!!!111!!1!1!!!oneone!11!eleven

Big Grin
- SoulEdge -
"*burp* too many pots, I need to pee..."
(02-22-2012, 03:14 PM)Jester Wrote:
(02-21-2012, 07:58 AM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: Just saying hi. Been so long since I logged in here. :-P

Long time no see! Welcome back.

-Jester

(02-24-2012, 06:52 AM)Rhydderch Hael Wrote: "A long time" fails to describe it, good sir. You were once the Moriarty to my Holmes. Though, in the intervene, I daresay that I have become the Moriarty— okay, you have the 'Evil' in your name. I grant you that...

...but, do you have any swords you're willing to sell? Smile

(02-24-2012, 01:41 PM)SoulEdge Wrote: E~T!!!!!!!111!!1!1!!!oneone!11!eleven

Big Grin

zomg hi gents! :-D
Oh good! Not kidnapped by aliens after all!
BUMP for no reason. :-D
Wait, a familiar name.

Are you the same Evilteletubby from tl.net?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I'm pretty sure thread necro is against forum rules Tubby.

It looks like your alien kidnapping only lasted 4 years this time. Are they that bored with you already? Wink
Necro thread bumping is definitely the work of an EvilTeletubby.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(04-17-2016, 01:59 AM)Archon_Wing Wrote: Wait, a familiar name.

Are you the same Evilteletubby from tl.net?

Yep that be me.
(04-16-2016, 08:20 AM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: BUMP for no reason. :-D

Well hello there
I love this thread.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(07-07-2016, 04:23 AM)LavCat Wrote: I love this thread.

Me too. Not a hint of political theory.
There will never be another DSF.
(10-24-2016, 06:27 PM)Ashock Wrote: There will never be another DSF.

No, but the DSFC is still up and running. I'm probably the only person who still visits though.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields