The Lurker Lounge Forums
Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one (/thread-1686.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - shoju - 09-02-2008

So just an update for those who read and aren't on Terenas, or for anyone wondering what we think of the transfer.

7 days into the xfer and I think that it's safe to say we are in love with the new server.

THanks all.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Mordekhuul - 09-02-2008

Quote:So just an update for those who read and aren't on Terenas, or for anyone wondering what we think of the transfer.
7 days into the xfer and I think that it's safe to say we are in love with the new server.

THanks all.

Awesome. Lurkers are great people, so I'm not surprised, though. =)

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - shoju - 09-02-2008

I agree. The Lurker community is a killer group of people. In 7 days of time in the guild, I have run enough to get 32 badges.

I know that isn't a lot to some people, but in the past 60 days over a guild that got merged into another, I got....... 5

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Kevin - 09-02-2008

Quote:I agree. The Lurker community is a killer group of people. In 7 days of time in the guild, I have run enough to get 32 badges.

I know that isn't a lot to some people, but in the past 60 days over a guild that got merged into another, I got....... 5

Yeah but I don't think we've had a chance to kill you while you've been mind controlled yet.....

I'm glad Frag pointed you guys are way too.

Killed while mind controlled? is this some form of initiation? I'm down for whatever. (including dying for the cause LOL)

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - gojukaine - 09-04-2008

I got killed while mind controlled on Leo. It was epic to hear in Teamspeak "Kill Hinome....again."

I love it here.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Treesh - 09-04-2008

Well, we are definitely glad to have you both. =)

*huggle*

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - gojukaine - 09-04-2008

And that's why we love it here. People are genuinely happy to have us around.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - VoiceMan - 09-05-2008

Hehe, sorry for having to kill you. Next time make sure you switch onto your shade of yourself to kill it so you dont' get mind controlled, and you'll be golden. :)

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - gojukaine - 09-05-2008

I tried to kill it but wasn't quite fast enough.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - RTM - 09-05-2008

Quote:I tried to kill it but wasn't quite fast enough.

If it makes you feel any better, I failed to kill my shade once. As a combat rogue. Which is arguably the class who has the easiest time with them. And it was by no means on my first Leo attempt either. :)

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Jester - 09-05-2008

The margin for error gets a lot easier as your gear increases. A new 70 only has barely enough time to kill the demon, and small bits of bad luck or confusion can put you out of the running entirely. That's one part of the fight that definitely gets easier with gear, which will come along soon, I'm sure. :D

-Jester

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Kevin - 09-05-2008

Quote:The margin for error gets a lot easier as your gear increases. A new 70 only has barely enough time to kill the demon, and small bits of bad luck or confusion can put you out of the running entirely. That's one part of the fight that definitely gets easier with gear, which will come along soon, I'm sure. :D

-Jester

Yeah, though for a prot warrior it's still mostly about timing spell reflect. I still remember when Kam didn't kill his demon, we wiped and I was still alived but I was still able to be summoned back to the entrance to SSC and chuckling that melee could only hit me for like 1 - 4 damage. :) Of course there were a few casters up there who finally killed me. That was a fun night. :)

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Klaus - 09-05-2008

Well, since you didn't finish him off the first time, when you got another one I admit that I targetted you before you got MCed. :) I got to see how close you got your demon, and it was very close.

I think the biggest trick to killing them is being ready for it. I save my two nukes (which are on cooldowns) until I know if I have a demon or not. As a rogue or cat, I think I would let energy regen until demons came up so you'd be ready to smear it if you got one.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Mordekhuul - 09-05-2008

I remember once we had a warlock fail to kill his demon. That's a hard one to understand...

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - shoju - 09-05-2008

I'm not going to lie, I was praying that I wouldn't get a demon. I would have had a hard time taking him down (roll the bar to offensive spells, and then beat on it)

Are they demons? Could I put it to him with exo?

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Mordekhuul - 09-05-2008

Quote:I'm not going to lie, I was praying that I wouldn't get a demon. I would have had a hard time taking him down (roll the bar to offensive spells, and then beat on it)

Are they demons? Could I put it to him with exo?

Yup.

Paladin has it pretty good on demon killing. Avenging Wrath, exorcism, consecration, judgement of righteousness, plus melee hits, and they take extra damage from holy.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - Treesh - 09-05-2008

Quote:I remember once we had a warlock fail to kill his demon. That's a hard one to understand...
This wouldn't happen to be a warlock whose name starts with an "M", would it? ;)

Quote:This wouldn't happen to be a warlock whose name starts with an "M", would it? ;)

That's just a myth. I don't believe he exists, personally.

Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - shoju - 09-07-2008

Quote:Yup.

Paladin has it pretty good on demon killing. Avenging Wrath, exorcism, consecration, judgement of righteousness, plus melee hits, and they take extra damage from holy.

Oh. My. GOD.

OK, never mind, next time, I want a demon. I want to see just how fast I can rip it apart. In my heal gear I have..... 600ish spell damage.