The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Old Republic - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: The Old Republic (/thread-13002.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: The Old Republic - mistique - 12-13-2011

K, good to know, thanks.

RE: The Old Republic - Lissa - 12-13-2011

Lurker guild created on Sith Wyrm (since I got early access today). Anyone that was part of the web guild should auto join when the enter the game with one character (you get to choose only a single toon to auto-join, after that, someone has to add you to the guild).

RE: The Old Republic - Quark - 12-13-2011

Augh stuck at work after invite went out. Pesmerga and I are playing w/ friends, but we might stop by for empire side characters!

RE: The Old Republic - Crusader - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 03:05 PM)Lissa Wrote: Lurker guild created on Sith Wyrm (since I got early access today). Anyone that was part of the web guild should auto join when the enter the game with one character (you get to choose only a single toon to auto-join, after that, someone has to add you to the guild).

How can I arrange to auto-join the guild when I go live?

RE: The Old Republic - mistique - 12-13-2011

Still awaiting my invite, i'll be a few days for for sure.
I believe that when you get into the game you will receive an auto invite to the guild, if i read the updated info correctly.

RE: The Old Republic - Mirajj - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 06:48 PM)Crusader Wrote:
(12-13-2011, 03:05 PM)Lissa Wrote: Lurker guild created on Sith Wyrm (since I got early access today). Anyone that was part of the web guild should auto join when the enter the game with one character (you get to choose only a single toon to auto-join, after that, someone has to add you to the guild).

How can I arrange to auto-join the guild when I go live?

If you were part of the web guild, when you create a toon on that side, you will be offered a single auto-invite. If you accept, no other toon will get an auto invite (but the Gm/officers can still add you, of course). If you decline with one toon, the auto invite will be offered to every toon you create on that side on that server, until you accept it with one.

RE: The Old Republic - Crusader - 12-14-2011

I wasn't part of the web guild. I guess I'll just ping someone once I get access to the game.

4 waves of early access were sent out today. Some people who preordered in October got their early access. I am in December, so perhaps tomorrow, else I think Friday will be the day. Would be ideal, just before the weekend.

RE: The Old Republic - mistique - 12-14-2011

YAHOO!!

I'm in.......and now i'm off to work.....sigh....

See ya in game later.

Smile

RE: The Old Republic - Frag - 12-15-2011

I'm in as well. Some jerk took 'Frag' so I'm going to run around as 'Noctus' because it just pairs with the Darth title far better than the rest of my repertoire.

Do we want to try to do the Flashpoints together or just level at our own pace?

RE: The Old Republic - Mirajj - 12-15-2011

I'm hoping to be in tomorrow. I have the day off, and that would really work to distract me from the minor surgery slated early in the morning.

RE: The Old Republic - Crusader - 12-15-2011

Maybe I'll get invited tomorrow. Maybe. But realistically it's going to be Saturday.

RE: The Old Republic - LochnarITB - 12-15-2011

(12-15-2011, 02:03 PM)Crusader Wrote: Maybe I'll get invited tomorrow. Maybe. But realistically it's going to be Saturday.

This. Sad

At least I have Drakensang. I haven't even logged into WoW since Monday. Dodgy

RE: The Old Republic - Lissa - 12-15-2011

(12-15-2011, 02:03 PM)Crusader Wrote: Maybe I'll get invited tomorrow. Maybe. But realistically it's going to be Saturday.

You only get invited prior to Tuesday if you pre-ordered. If you didn't pre-order, you can't play till Tuesday when the game launches.

RE: The Old Republic - Mirajj - 12-15-2011

And...I'm in! How do I find y'all, though? When I do a /who Lurkers it tells me everyone in the same area I am in.

RE: The Old Republic - Lissa - 12-15-2011

(12-15-2011, 08:14 PM)Mirajj Wrote: And...I'm in! How do I find y'all, though? When I do a /who Lurkers it tells me everyone in the same area I am in.

I've been on Lissa (who's unguilded) and should be on Tahapenes soon (farming BT on Lissa for comms).

RE: The Old Republic - Frag - 12-15-2011

On Noctus.

RE: The Old Republic - LochnarITB - 12-16-2011

I'm sorry WoW. We've had a good run. It's not you, it's me. No, wait, it is you. But, we can still be friends. We have the Lochnarmy™ to care for so we'll still see each other. *snicker*

Weeeeeeeee, I'm in. Big Grin

Lochnar, Sith Inquisitor, Sith Wyrm Cool

RE: The Old Republic - Treesh - 12-17-2011

(12-16-2011, 06:24 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: I'm sorry WoW. We've had a good run. It's not you, it's me. No, wait, it is you. But, we can still be friends. We have the Lochnarmy™ to care for so we'll still see each other. *snicker*

Weeeeeeeee, I'm in. Big Grin

Lochnar, Sith Inquisitor, Sith Wyrm Cool

How could you Loch?! Wink Have fun. =D

And for everyone:
http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2011/12/16/the-danger-of-a-new-star-wars-mmo-comic/

RE: The Old Republic - Kevin - 12-18-2011

My impulse control sucks. Elliana is am Imperial Agent running around on Sith Wrym

RE: The Old Republic - LochnarITB - 12-18-2011

(12-18-2011, 12:39 AM)Gnollguy Wrote: My impulse control sucks.

*cheer*

Wink