The Lurker Lounge Forums
Grammar on the Lounge - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Grammar on the Lounge (/thread-15171.html)

Grammar on the Lounge - Bolty - 04-12-2013

I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

dont be that guy who types wrong. Thanks u.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - shoju - 04-12-2013

Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

You can imagine that I'm from Ohio. Go ahead Smile

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - swirly - 04-12-2013

That page makes me want to purposefully use 'alot' more. Just so I can imagine it like that and have my own mental joke going with posts.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Hammerskjold - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Bolty Wrote: I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

I read the title as, "Gramma on the Lounge"

[Image: grandma-video-game2.jpg]
'Nice shot with the sniper rifle Gramma! Now...teabag him!'

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Taem - 04-13-2013

Heh, funny article. Unfortunately, I'm usually posting on forums from my phone and since I got the "hacker's keyboard" so I could use the DVORAK layout instead of QWERTY, the damn spell-check does not pop up in wide-screen mode NO MATTER WHAT - believe me, I've tried everything! So when I have a 10-minute break and I'm trying to type out a cohesive sentence, I'm sometimes forced to quickly jot down the "wut r u doin" slang of the internet. So Bolty, blame it on the software that does not keep up with the technology.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Sir_Die_alot - 04-15-2013

im sur my grammer swims alot bettar then u

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Quark - 04-15-2013

I miss Hyperbole and a Half Sad

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Occhidiangela - 04-17-2013

(04-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Bolty Wrote: I would appreciate it alot if u guy's would type better. Alot!

I think I have that link still in my sig.
Down there ... nope, guess I don't.

"How to type like a wanker" or something like that. Guess I pulled it a while back.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - kandrathe - 04-17-2013

(04-12-2013, 05:56 PM)shoju Wrote: Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

I just imagine you with alot of hair.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - FireIceTalon - 04-17-2013

Pfff, uber 1337 gramma is for peeps with no street cred! Thought ya knew!?

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - cheezz - 04-19-2013

When did software and technology become necessary for written communication? I thought they worked the bugs out of it about seven thousand years ago, give or take. Wink

On a side note, it seems to me that just about every twenty-something has a phone and never gets off of it, texting wise. This generation communicates more than the previous four did combined. Yet when a lot of them actually write something, it looks like my 6 year old wrote it. I think that there are more functional illiterates being created by 'C U L8tr' than by not reading at all.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - shoju - 04-19-2013

(04-17-2013, 04:17 AM)kandrathe Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 05:56 PM)shoju Wrote: Eye apooluhgaze ift mah grammurs hazent ben upta par.

I just imagine you with alot of hair.

Well, It's almost as long as it was. My daughter and I are donating again at the end of the summer.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - kandrathe - 04-24-2013

Then you both must have ALOT of hair!

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - shoju - 04-24-2013

It is just past my shoulders in the back, just past my lips at the front of my head. I figure by the end of the summer I should have enough that they can take it down a little shorter than they did last time, and end up with the 10" needed to donate. I can't even imagine trying to let it get as long as it was last time. that was just... dreadful to maintain.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - kandrathe - 04-24-2013

(04-24-2013, 07:22 PM)shoju Wrote: It is just past my shoulders in the back, just past my lips at the front of my head. I figure by the end of the summer I should have enough that they can take it down a little shorter than they did last time, and end up with the 10" needed to donate. I can't even imagine trying to let it get as long as it was last time. that was just... dreadful to maintain.
I see.
[attachment=160]

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - shoju - 04-24-2013

Indeed Mr Alot, Infreakingdeed.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Bolty - 07-27-2014

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - kandrathe - 07-29-2014

Epic.

RE: Grammar on the Lounge - Mavfin - 07-31-2014

Bolty the necro...

Love the song, though.