The Lurker Lounge Forums
Cigars all around - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Cigars all around (/thread-15367.html)

Cigars all around - Alram - 06-30-2013

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]
My grandson was born this morning. 8 lb. 12 oz. He was born at home as planned, and my son says everything went well. They really liked the experience of having the baby at home. I'm told that he has big hands (like his other grandfather). So maybe he can play for The Spurs when he grows up. His name is Banyon.
I don't have any pictures to show. Maybe later.

RE: Cigars all around - Mavfin - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 03:22 PM)Alram Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]
My grandson was born this morning. 8 lb. 12 oz. He was born at home as planned, and my son says everything went well. They really liked the experience of having the baby at home. I'm told that he has big hands (like his other grandfather). So maybe he can play for The Spurs when he grows up. His name is Banyon.

Excellent. Great news to hear, Alram! Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Cigars all around - Taem - 06-30-2013

Congratulations are in order! We never attempted a home birth, but my cousin did her last two. Enjoy those grand-babies!

RE: Cigars all around - eppie - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 03:22 PM)Alram Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDB9UFOVbr51gHmdcgJBH...URgPWhi_TV]

Congratulations!!

Grandfather......enjoy all the nice stuff and let all the difficult stuff to the parents!

RE: Cigars all around - Alram - 06-30-2013

[Image: cropped.jpg]

RE: Cigars all around - shoju - 07-01-2013

Definitely congratulations are in order sir.

RE: Cigars all around - kandrathe - 07-01-2013

Grats man! My eldest is 13 this fall, so "knock on wood" it will be a decade (at least) for me.

RE: Cigars all around - FireIceTalon - 07-01-2013

Congrats man. Cute kid too, though he looks to be quite camera shy from his expressions in that picture hehe.

RE: Cigars all around - Occhidiangela - 07-09-2013

And so the legacy continues.

Your immortality is one step closer. Now, all he has to do is give you a great grandson ... but not too soon. Smile

Grats.

RE: Cigars all around - Alram - 07-10-2013

(07-09-2013, 10:39 PM)Occhidiangela Wrote: And so the legacy continues.

Your immortality is one step closer. Now, all he has to do is give you a great grandson ... but not too soon. Smile

Grats.

Not Tuson? Or not two sons?