The Lurker Lounge Forums
too much jewelry - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Diablo (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: too much jewelry (/thread-160.html)

too much jewelry - artanis - 02-04-2010

Does anyone else have a problem with collecting jewels? I have a ton and even though i don't have use for most of it, i cannot seem to part with them. Heres a list between my sorc, war, and rogue. Still cant seem to find those obs/zod, drag/zod, or drag/wiz....but there's some good stuff in there. Maybe its time to sell and go shopping at wirt and hope for something good.

amulet of titans +23
amulet of titans +23
amulet of wizardry +29
amulet of the zodiac +16
amulet of the heavens +14
ruby amulet of giants 55% +19
lapis amulet of titans 36% +29
lapis amulet of titans 36% +29
diamond amulet of vigor 56% +19
obsidian amulet of vigor 37% +17
obsidian amulet of giants 33% +20
dragon's amulet of the lion +53 +55
dragon's amulet of giants +54 +19
drake's amulet of life +44 +28

ring of titans +27
ring of wizardry +27
ring of perfection
ring of the zodiac +17
ring of the heavens +13
garnet ring of the heavens 48% +13
crimson ring of the zodiac 32% +16
crimson ring of the lion 32% +58
sapphire ring of the stars 55% +8
sapphire ring of harmony 53%
sapphire ring of harmony 60%
cobalt ring of the heavens 48% +12
lapis ring of the heavens 39% +12
lapis ring of the heavens 39% +12
lapis ring of wizardy 40% +29
diamond ring of sorcery 60% +19
obsidian ring of sorcery 36% +20
obsidian ring of harmony 32%
constricting ring
drake's ring of perfection +42 +27
dragon's ring of harmony +54
dragon's ring of sorcery +51 +17

too much jewelry - --Pete - 02-04-2010

Hi,

Quote:Does anyone else have a problem with collecting jewels? I have a ton and even though i don't have use for most of it, i cannot seem to part with them.
Brings back memories. And not just jewels -- uniques and useful gear. Somewhere I've got a bunch of mules with all that stuff on it -- if the drives it's on haven' frozen for lack of use:)

My advice is to sell it all and go shopping.

--Pete

too much jewelry - FireIceTalon - 02-04-2010

I dont keep anything now if its not not even semi useful for a mid level char, and generally I prefer stuff that has both a prefix and suffix on it, so yea. If I find a nice Obs Wiz or Drakes Stars, ill keep stuff like that. I used to keep perfect plain Zodiacs but I dont bother anymore unless they have a prefix of some sort.

Luckily over the years of playing, Ive found pretty much all the Obs Zod, Drag/Drake Zod, and Drag Wiz jewels I need for my chars....which is a good thing, cause it seems nowadays they dont drop anymore <_<

If u want REALLY nice jewels, best thing to do is to do laz runs on normal difficulty with a powerful Sorc and kill all the bosses and clear ALL of 16. Almost any boss there (I think FangSkin is the exception) can drop prefixed Zodiac jewels, and of course the normal mlvl 30 demons. One jewel I found very hard to find was a Gold Heavens. I found lots of Obsidian and Dragon zodiac jewels before I found my first GH. I must have killed umpteen trillion gold vipers, lava maws and counselors looking for that damn thing. But good luck man, seems all that ever drops anymore are those silly rings of vigor and such.

As for Wirt (and Gris), they are pure douche baggery if you ask me. Ive bought a few nice things from them (various Obsidian Stars armors, Strange weapons of Haste/Heavens, Merciless bows, whale items, etc) but they are offering you something nice maybe once in a blue moon. Unfortuantly some items are only available at them. But if u have the time to waste, go for it.

too much jewelry - darkwraith007 - 02-05-2010

@ FIT:
Good to see ya still posting on LL. ^_^

@ the OP:
I'd be interested in quite a few of your rings/amulets
My character is Renashkara, usually in the Diablo LE channel.

Amulet of Wizardry +29
can trade for an Amulet of Wizardry +25

Lapis Ring of Wizardry 40% +29
can trade for a Ring of Wizardry +26

Amulet of the Zodiac +16
can trade for an Amulet of Heavens +13

Obsidian ring of Sorcery 36% +20
can trade for a Ring of Heavens +12

If you want to just give and not trade, that can work also, I'll have someone mule the remnants if you don't wanna mule em.