The Lurker Lounge Forums
Introduce Yourself Here! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself Here! (/thread-2646.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Sabra - 06-01-2010

Hi, Shayde. I told the Lurkers you'd be posting and I'm glad you did. Our GM, Tal, (Toons are Shalandrax and Sharanna primarily) is on vacation, but there are many officers who can give you an invite. Just do a /who Lurkers and tell anyone on that you're looking for an officer who can give you a ginvite.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Nyghtshayde - 06-01-2010

Thanks Sabra. Will do that this evening

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Zyn - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 02:58 PM)Nyghtshayde Wrote: Thanks Sabra. Will do that this evening

Ill try to pop on around 6pm or so and can shoot you an invite. Look for me on Yeko/Narthius. Also, preemptive welcome to the guild Smile

-Z

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Tal - 06-02-2010

(06-01-2010, 02:01 AM)Nyghtshayde Wrote: Hi Everyone

I'm interested in joining Lurkers and I was directed here by Sabra.

I've been playing since the December after WoW went public. My Main is a Draenei Mage. Main spec/ Raiding spec is Arcane, my secondary spec is Fire which I use when farming usually. I've been in the Avarice Alliance when I was in Carpe Arnum and have also been in House Harpell. I have a number of Alts which I work up from time to time and am currently working on my DK Nyghtdeth

Thanks
Nyghtshayde

Added to SR forums.

Hello, everyone! - DrewfusMaximus - 06-17-2010

Hey, I'm Drew and I'm a Diabloholic!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - shoju - 06-18-2010

Hello Drew.

admitting that you are a diabloaholic is the first step! Welcome to the boards.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - kandrathe - 06-28-2010

(06-19-2010, 06:20 PM)queenofhearts Wrote: AngelHello i'm new member. Just drop in to introduce myself. Hope you will stop by and say hi to me.
Where are you from? From your posts, I'm sensing you are from outside the USA, originally. Although you list USA as your location now.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Tal - 08-13-2010

(08-13-2010, 05:33 AM)laurens Wrote: My name is talha and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.

Is the Chicago real estate market that hard up that they have to resort to spammers? I've removed the link from your signature. If you're going to use the forum to advertise you need to send Bolty $75,000 each instance for the privilege.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Frag - 08-13-2010

(08-13-2010, 01:23 PM)Tal Wrote: Is the Chicago real estate market that hard up that they have to resort to spammers? I've removed the link from your signature. If you're going to use the forum to advertise you need to send Bolty $75,000 each instance for the privilege.

Didn't know our trolls were so wealthy. I mean, they advertise their political-socioeconomical beliefs all the time and here I just thought it was for free!

~Frag Big Grin

P.S. Randomly, yes, I do believe the Chicago real estate market is more or less a disaster.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Xaq - 11-10-2010

Hello everyone!

I am new to your forums and looking for a new home for Cataclysm. I found your guild through Maintankadin (Shoju and Sherck). I play a shaman (Xaq) that I would likely transfer.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - shoju - 11-10-2010

Hello Xaq,

I would assume that Concillian, or one of the other guild management types will be in contact with you shortly.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Sherck - 11-11-2010

(11-10-2010, 08:58 PM)Xaq Wrote: Hello everyone!

I am new to your forums and looking for a new home for Cataclysm. I found your guild through Maintankadin (Shoju and Sherck). I play a shaman (Xaq) that I would likely transfer.

Yo Xaq. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you around the guild. We need more good MTadins (even if that is not the class you are playing currently !)

Cheers,

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Xaq - 11-15-2010

Hello again!

I transferred my shaman to Terenas late Saturday night, then performed the faction change in the same evening. The name Xaq was already in use so I selected the name Xaqq to use for my shaman.

Thanks to the officers for their prompt decision to allow me a chance to be a Lurker. I look forward to seeing everyone in game.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - shoju - 11-15-2010

I'm very happy to see that you are here!

Now... There is the matter of initiation. The next raid that you are on, Repair bills are on you! Smile

Kidding Kidding. Welcome aboard.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - vor_lord - 11-15-2010

Welcome!

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - EspyLacopa - 11-16-2010

*pokes head in*

Wow. Long time since I came here. Hello other lurkers.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Sabra - 11-17-2010

(11-16-2010, 05:13 PM)EspyLacopa Wrote: *pokes head in*

Wow. Long time since I came here. Hello other lurkers.

Espy! Hey, Dear. Are you playing any Blizzard games where you can do realid? If you are, drop me a pm here. And then there's always FB.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - EspyLacopa - 11-17-2010

(11-17-2010, 02:12 AM)Sabra Wrote: Espy! Hey, Dear. Are you playing any Blizzard games where you can do realid? If you are, drop me a pm here. And then there's always FB.

I am playing World of Warcraft at the moment, though can't do the realid stuff (personal reasons). Doing an alliance paladin named Espy on Stormrage.

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - Tal - 11-17-2010

(11-17-2010, 12:05 PM)EspyLacopa Wrote:
(11-17-2010, 02:12 AM)Sabra Wrote: Espy! Hey, Dear. Are you playing any Blizzard games where you can do realid? If you are, drop me a pm here. And then there's always FB.

I am playing World of Warcraft at the moment, though can't do the realid stuff (personal reasons). Doing an alliance paladin named Espy on Stormrage.

Do a /who Lurkers and ask for an invite silly. Smile

RE: Introduce Yourself Here! - TheDragoon - 11-17-2010

Hey, Espy, long time no see! I'll catch you on SR! Smile