The Lurker Lounge Forums
Introduce Yourself Here! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself Here! (/thread-2646.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Introduce Yourself Here! - Mavfin - 03-17-2009

Quote:Good luck settling in here, but if this type of behavior continues I dont see you being here for any amount of measurable time, because we wont put up with it.

Zyn pretty much covered it, but, I can put some teeth in the 'not being here for any amount of time' if need be.

He's been warned.

Introduce Yourself Here! - --Pete - 03-17-2009

Hi,

Quote:The quickest way for you to do that is to remove yourself from these fora and go back to your hole.
Well said.

--Pete

Introduce Yourself Here! - Onan - 03-19-2009

Not really so much new as intent on being more active over here.
Most of the Stormrage Lurkers who have ever or are active in AA prolly know me, I was a charter member of Carpe Aurum, and have been It's guild leader and AA rep a few times over the years. I have recently defected to the Lurkers of Stormrage so that I can give Tal a hard time more often.

Not much more to say, other than hi!

Introduce Yourself Here! - Tal - 03-19-2009

Quote:Not really so much new as intent on being more active over here.
Most of the Stormrage Lurkers who have ever or are active in AA prolly know me, I was a charter member of Carpe Aurum, and have been It's guild leader and AA rep a few times over the years. I have recently defected to the Lurkers of Stormrage so that I can give Tal a hard time more often.

Hi hi!

Introduce Yourself Here! - Zyn - 03-19-2009

Quote:Not really so much new as intent on being more active over here.

Stoked as hell to see you sir, and proud to have you wearing the tag. Find me in game!

-Z

Introduce Yourself Here! - TheDragoon - 03-19-2009

Quote:... so that I can give Tal a hard time more often.
I know that's why I'm in Lurkers!

Introduce Yourself Here! - Tal - 03-19-2009

Quote:I know that's why I'm in Lurkers!

Tal sux.

Introduce Yourself Here! - Lissa - 03-19-2009

Quote:Tal sux.

That's Quark's fault, but I blame Tal.

Introduce Yourself Here! - Zari - 05-20-2009

Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Evil Dictator and Anti-Spam Bot

Hi Lurkers! I play on Terenas and am in Keepers of the Dusk. Some of you guys may know me from in-game (is Felonious still around), from some of our joint-effort raiding. I just wanted to set up an account here, to be able to communicate with you guys out-of-game.

I'd like to see about maybe doing some joint-effort raiding on the weekends. I hear you guys are already doing something on Saturday night, and wanted to find out more about it.

-Zari

Introduce Yourself Here! - RTM - 05-20-2009

Quote:Hi Lurkers! I play on Terenas and am in Keepers of the Dusk. Some of you guys may know me from in-game (is Felonious still around), from some of our joint-effort raiding. I just wanted to set up an account here, to be able to communicate with you guys out-of-game.

I'd like to see about maybe doing some joint-effort raiding on the weekends. I hear you guys are already doing something on Saturday night, and wanted to find out more about it.

-Zari

Heya Zari! Yeah I'm still rockin' the rogue. It's a solitary life these days.:) Welcome!

Introduce Yourself Here! - whatisschool - 05-30-2009

Quote:Just created an account? Want to say hi to the Lurkers? Here's the place - just add a reply telling us about yourself. If you're a brand new user, you may have noticed that you're not allowed to create topics. It's an anti-spam measure, and it also helps keep the forum clear of "hi there! I'm new!" topics.

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Um..hello. I have just registered and would love to join you guild. I have come to know Dunar through a naxx 25man pug and started to talk to him and asked him about your guild. He said you people are really tight and i thought that was pretty cool and asked how i could maybe join your guild? he recomened I register first and introduce my self. It would turly be awesome if i could get into a guild like yours. Ty for reading this and oh by the way I am 15 years old so yeah..just thought i might mention that:D

Introduce Yourself Here! - PapaSmurf - 05-30-2009

Quote:Um..hello. I have just registered and would love to join you guild. I have come to know Dunar through a naxx 25man pug and started to talk to him and asked him about your guild. He said you people are really tight and i thought that was pretty cool and asked how i could maybe join your guild? he recomened I register first and introduce my self. It would turly be awesome if i could get into a guild like yours. Ty for reading this and oh by the way I am 15 years old so yeah..just thought i might mention that:D

Welcome DT. I'd love to see if we can give him access to the Terenas forum so he can read some of the guild information threads and get to know us a little better.

Done. PM me next time, it's faster! --Mav :D

Introduce Yourself Here! - whatisschool - 05-31-2009

Quote:Welcome DT. I'd love to see if we can give him access to the Terenas forum so he can read some of the guild information threads and get to know us a little better.

Done. PM me next time, it's faster! --Mav :D
so i am just wondering how long does this whole process take? bec i only have 7daystill i go on summer vacation and wont have internet for WoW for about 2mothns or so

Introduce Yourself Here! - Luci - 06-01-2009

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty
Hi all,
I'm glad to see that there are others who would like to play the classic style Diablo ll.
I got a new computer, which has vista home premium. To play Diablo without any hassles I had to update my patch to 1.10 & it's too difficult for me (I'm 64). I nloticed that the Lurker Lounge had this Classic style mod, but when I clicked on the link the could not be found, so I decided to register & see if I could get this Mod somewhere else.
I've often used the Lurker Lounge for help in playing before & it's been great, so THANKS for that.
Luci

Introduce Yourself Here! - adeel25 - 06-13-2009

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Hello to the members of the Lurkers;

How is everyone. My name is Adeel; I am twenty five years old, I am a student doing software engineering, love to play music, love to play video games, and love to learn about game programming.

I was looking for active and good guilds in world of warcraft to join and came across Lurkers' website through WOW forums. though I have heared of Lurkers but havent actually / truely experienced a big active guild, so I consider this as my chance..

I am online at the moment and I will be looking forward to recieve a guild invite or hear from the officer(s) of lurkers in the game.

Thank you.
With best regards
Nitewalkr

Introduce Yourself Here! - shiuyh - 06-20-2009

Hi, guys ^.^ im really likeing the way im hearing about your guild right now!

Introduce Yourself Here! - PapaSmurf - 06-20-2009

Quote:Hi, guys ^.^ im really likeing the way im hearing about your guild right now!

Welcom Seph. Seph has a 80 rogue and 80 paladin. I ran a heroic with him earlier today. He was tanking on his paladin with 15 hours /played and greens and blues for tanking gear. I was dpsing on Dunar as cat and he was holding aggro. I was pretty impressed so I invited him to come check out the forums. Seph, I'll get you access to our terenas forums so you can read a little more about what it means to be a lurker on Terenas.

Introduce Yourself Here! - morefiend - 07-30-2009

Welcome to the boards!

-Bolty

Hi. My name is Cyrus. I've been playing WoW off/on since 2004. I've played a priest for most of that time. I can play most every night. I'm interested in joining the guild. Let me know. My toon's name is morefiend but it use to be Deny before moving it to another server and then back here again. I moved servers to play in a late night guild that was more consistent with my school schedule. I can play earlier now and so I moved my character back to the Terenas server.

I'm a 32 year old male. I live in Texas...east of Houston about 90 miles. I'm a dentist. I like pepperoni pizza. I prefer Pepsi over Coke. I like leather seats instead of cloth. I enjoy games more than tv. If I could be anything I would play professional golf.

Thanks!

Introduce Yourself Here! - Crushar - 07-30-2009

Played quite a bit with Deny in vanilla and some BC before he moved servers. Good guy. Will try to get you access to Terenas forum so you can read our raiding philosophy thread and see if like our playing "philosophy".

Access given -- Mav

Introduce Yourself Here! - PapaSmurf - 07-30-2009

Quote: If I could be anything I would play professional golf.

Thanks!

Sounds like my kind of guy. Do you have a handicap index? Mine's at 8.2 but is unfortunately going up right now.