The Lurker Lounge Forums
Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock (/thread-2854.html)

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Kevin - 07-21-2007

So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).

Post if you can make it and are already locked or if you can bring an alt if you are locked to the raid that started on Tuesday. I'm willing to try for tonight, Sunday night, or Monday night, 8 server start time.

I'm able to make any of the nights, if we can get a viable 10.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Concillian - 07-21-2007

I can make Sunday and would also really like to see some of those bosses dead

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Klaus - 07-21-2007

Xarhud should be able to make Sunday night. It looks like these days that I can make one of the two nights (Sat or Sun) but not both. This week we have plans for tonight, so Sunday should be doable.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - bonemage - 07-22-2007

I can't commit to anything, but I'll likely be available these evenings, but not as early as 8.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Tigo - 07-22-2007

tigo can go, or mongril if i can finish kar keying. im upto Old Hillsbrad on him.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - mistique - 07-22-2007

I will be avail if i'm on at the time, if you choose a day it's make it easier but i'm generaly here.

mist

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Shamago - 07-22-2007

Quote:So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).
Post if you can make it and are already locked or if you can bring an alt if you are locked to the raid that started on Tuesday. I'm willing to try for tonight, Sunday night, or Monday night, 8 server start time.

I would love to come for those guys. I am not locked.
Either Sunday or Monday should be fine.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - Urza-DSF - 07-22-2007

Quote:So the new raid lock did pretty well on Friday, but we've still got pretty much all the bosses that Marn actually wants loot from alive in there still (Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince, and Netherspite).

Molf's definatly availible on Sunday Night, and quite possibly on monday and tuesday as well.

Terenas - Trying to continue the new raid lock - q4m - 07-23-2007

Saryn can come on Monday night if it didn't happen tonight and we can get a viable group:)