The Lurker Lounge Forums
my good bye - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: my good bye (/thread-3253.html)

my good bye - cyonaris - 03-25-2007

hey guys its cyonaris, if you guys havnt read my post in carpe aurum site I've decided not to continue playing wow. Its basically a career choice for me right now. Im entering the hardest year of college and i have to do well and study for the mcat. During next year, i will have to devote a lot more time to studying. I can tell myself that i wont play wow, but as long as im paying for it I know i will spent more time playing than i should. I would never forgive myself if i fail because of a video game that i played during college.

I want to thank you guys for the experience, apologize for any grief/drama that i may have caused the guild, and i had a great time. I had fun playing with you all, but as you all know rl is more important that wow.

I wanna thank sabra for being my friend since i joined the guild, bolty for the help i got from healing advice, tal for not kick me out:).

Most of all, I want to thank zynli. i have been friends with him for while, b4 i even transfered to the server. He was in one of my oldest guilds. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt have met any of you all and all the people in avarice.

Well anyway i wish the best for you guys, you all should be able to go all the way to illidan and uber pwn his ass.

thanks again and peace,

Cyo

my good bye - Zyn - 03-25-2007

I dont even know what to say except I still consider you one of the best people Ive ever played with, period. I hope to at least hear your voice on vent or something and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in all of your endeavors, sir. Take care bro, youll be missed greatly.

-Josh

my good bye - Bolty - 03-25-2007

Cyo,

Glad to hear you have your priorities straight - WoW's just a game; college will affect the rest of your life. :) Go graduate and then come back! By then, they may have their next expansion out to suck all us fools into it even more.

-Bolty

my good bye - Tal - 03-25-2007

Quote:Cyo,

Glad to hear you have your priorities straight - WoW's just a game; college will affect the rest of your life. :) Go graduate and then come back! By then, they may have their next expansion out to suck all us fools into it even more.

-Bolty

QFT - G'luck Cy.

my good bye - Lissa - 03-26-2007

You're definitely making the right choice. RL should come before a game, especially something as far reaching as this. Good luck in your endeavours.

my good bye - --Pete - 03-26-2007

Hi,

Quote:Im entering the hardest year of college and i have to do well and study for the mcat. During next year, i will have to devote a lot more time to studying.
Good move and good choice.

Best of luck, and, when the crunch is over, hopefully you'll get the chance to come back.

--Pete

my good bye - Sabra - 03-27-2007

Quote:I wanna thank sabra for being my friend since i joined the guild

You've made a solid decision and I admire you for placing your focus on the long term. Successful people think in long periods of time, I've found.

It was easy to be your friend, because you're a friendly guy. We had some nice times and I'll miss them. I wish that more Lurkers could have come to know you as I did. I enjoyed all of our whisper fests.

Cyo, I wish you the very best.