The Lurker Lounge Forums
SR Shadow Labs - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: SR Shadow Labs (/thread-3273.html)

SR Shadow Labs - Sabra - 03-19-2007

Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

I noticed that Murmer, the end boss, seems to have a little something nice for everyone. What is the chance that we could get him to explode and drop it all at once? :shuriken:Can't blame a girl for trying.

Sabramage will be there.

SR Shadow Labs - winkle - 03-19-2007

Holy had amazing luck with Murmur dropping the Shoulderguards of the Bold the first time through, but he'd still like to go. :)

SR Shadow Labs - Tal - 03-19-2007

Quote:Holy had amazing luck with Murmur dropping the Shoulderguards of the Bold the first time through, but he'd still like to go. :)

/tar Winkle
/hate
;)

Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

I know for a fact its Bolty's favorite place to be.:D

SR Shadow Labs - LochnarITB - 03-19-2007

*checks title to be sure it is referring to the instance I think it is* - check

Lochnar would head into labs - looking for at least one run to get revered lower city but some of the Murmur pieces might also be at least minor upgrades

SR Shadow Labs - Bolty - 03-20-2007

Quote:I know for a fact its Bolty's favorite place to be.:D
I need one run to hit Exalted, I think, and score a Lok'Amir-killer.

-Bolty

SR Shadow Labs - Sabra - 03-20-2007

Quote:Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

A second run would work well for me!

SR Shadow Labs - Zyn - 03-20-2007

Quote:Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

I noticed that Murmer, the end boss, seems to have a little something nice for everyone. What is the chance that we could get him to explode and drop it all at once? :shuriken:Can't blame a girl for trying.

Sabramage will be there.

Sab Id love to go but I have to work in the morning. If the run could somehow be pushed back until the evening it would make a world of difference to me. Thanks for at least considering!!

-Zyn

SR Shadow Labs - Bun-Bun - 03-20-2007

Quote:Let's go nuts on Shadow Labs on Saturday March 24th at 11 AM. I'm hopeful this will keep us off the same day as the various BIG KIDS runs.

Sabramage will be there.

In with either of the usual suspects.

SR Shadow Labs - Sabra - 03-20-2007

Quote:Sab Id love to go but I have to work in the morning. If the run could somehow be pushed back until the evening it would make a world of difference to me. Thanks for at least considering!!

-Zyn

See Tal's Post Above and the replys that follow. We're hoping to do an evening run as well.

SR Shadow Labs - Zyn - 03-21-2007

Quote:/tar Winkle
/hate
;)

Shalandrax sitting on 20+ runs for Bold without luck. I'm also going to be painting the living room on saturday. Maybe Sat evening we can run a second run?:)

Sat Evening, as I stated below is perfect for me. 8 Oclock is typical for us, so why not keep it consistant! I still need Assassination legs from Murmur and Blackout Truncheon!!

-Zyn

SR Shadow Labs - Zyn - 03-22-2007

Quote:Sat Evening, as I stated below is perfect for me. 8 Oclock is typical for us, so why not keep it consistant! I still need Assassination legs from Murmur and Blackout Truncheon!!

-Zyn

Got my Truncheon /grin