The Lurker Lounge Forums
Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party (/thread-4197.html)

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Bolty - 06-22-2006

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

You know what that means.

With the invasion of the Scourge, attention is obviously focused on Stratholme and Scholomance. Let's hit them. If the collection quests for the Argent Dawn (30 of this, 30 of that) involve picking up items that are Bind on Pickup, I'd like to bring Cleoboltra to this session's adventure. If not, Bolty the Mage can come if we are not in need of a healer - as soon as I work out what the heck his talent spec will be.

Pick your poison, folks, and sign up here. 9:00 AM sharp at the instance entrance this Sunday, June 25th.

-Bolty

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Tal - 06-22-2006

They're not BoP. Any of my three are available, would be interested in taking Sharanna for the pally tanking set if we hit Scholomance.

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Quark - 06-22-2006

Ramala would love to come along for some Undead carnage.

Chani available if it makes-or-breaks the group.

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Lissa - 06-22-2006

Quote:Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

With the invasion of the Scourge, attention is obviously focused on Stratholme and Scholomance. Let's hit them. If the collection quests for the Argent Dawn (30 of this, 30 of that) involve picking up items that are Bind on Pickup, I'd like to bring Cleoboltra to this session's adventure. If not, Bolty the Mage can come if we are not in need of a healer - as soon as I work out what the heck his talent spec will be.

Pick your poison, folks, and sign up here. 9:00 AM sharp at the instance entrance this Sunday, June 25th.

-Bolty

I *might* be able to drag myself out of bed that early (that's 6 AM for me). If I'm there, I'll bring Taha, otherwise, I'll probably be in dream land...

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Bun-Bun - 06-22-2006

I'm in. All three of Hykim, Rath, and Pavis need the Baron, so that's my preference.

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Sabra - 06-22-2006

Quote:Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

-Bolty

Sure!!!!!

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - Ruvanal - 06-22-2006

I would be interested. The new boss drops some items that Andar would be interested in.

Stormrage: Sunday Morning Lurker Party - LochnarITB - 06-22-2006

Lochnar would love to join you. After all, he might have a space in his bags and bank that isn't full of stones and parts and orders and.... sigh (hates them we do!)