The Lurker Lounge Forums
Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller (/thread-4220.html)

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Yakisoba - 06-17-2006

Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Tal - 06-17-2006

Quote:Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

I should be feeling better in a few days. If I'm about I'll help ya.

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Mirajj - 06-18-2006

Aranea and Daenary need two of those done. Though we were, IIRC, up to the Araj line, it could likely be shared back to us.

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Bun-Bun - 06-19-2006

Quote:Well, I have all these in me log, and I'd like to call them done. Anyone interested? I need loads of help. Thanks for your time.
--Yak

Odayla needs Araj and Darrowshire. Or I could just come along to kill stuff. Darrowshire is fun!

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Zippyy - 06-19-2006

--Yak
I need to do Blightcaller at some point to get Stormrager. I'm only on the step to collect the SI:7 insignias now, though. Yet another thing to accomplish when I get back in town on the 22nd.

I'll be happy to come along and help even if I haven't gotten the Blightcaller quest, though.

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Yakisoba - 06-20-2006

Thursday night? 06/22?

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Tal - 06-20-2006

Quote:Thursday night? 06/22?

Thursday night is Alliance Raid night.

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Zippyy - 06-21-2006

Quote:Thursday night is Alliance Raid night.
Friday evening or the weekend would be better for me. Turns out I'm getting back into town very early Friday morning after a 12 hour overnight drive (with 2 other drivers) from NY to NC. I'll crash when I get in and be ready for action from Friday evening on!

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Yakisoba - 06-22-2006

There is one event scheduled for Thursday night: A Recon AQ 40. That's why I picked Thursday, but no worries.

Friday is MC for ForComm, but I'm going to miss that. I'll be home around 9 Server Time on Friday. Is that too late to start?

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Yakisoba - 06-24-2006

Ok, so nothing worked last week, pretty much. What's the coming week looking like? Monday is out for me. Tuesday is probably out. Any other days ya'll can go?

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Tal - 06-25-2006

Quote:Ok, so nothing worked last week, pretty much. What's the coming week looking like? Monday is out for me. Tuesday is probably out. Any other days ya'll can go?

Wed and Friday are possibles for me.

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Yakisoba - 06-29-2006

Friday works for me! Anyone else?

Stormrage - Darrowshire, Araj and Blightcaller - Bun-Bun - 06-29-2006

Quote:Friday works for me! Anyone else?

I'll be on by about 7:30 or 8:00.