The Lurker Lounge Forums
Terenas Friday 12/16 - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurkers Guild (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Terenas Friday 12/16 (/thread-5179.html)

Pages: 1 2

Terenas Friday 12/16 - vor_lord - 12-12-2005

Roll call:
Code:
Lurker                Main Char              Coming?       Preference
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alram           Rogoll       (60 Rogue)        Yes         5-Scholo
bonemage        Durambar     (60 Warrior)      Late        5-Live Strat, Raid-Dead Strat
Concillian      Conc         (60 Warrior)      Yes         5-LBRS
FlashNPan       Gorohnt      (57 Warlock)      Yes         5-ZF or Mara
Gnollguy        Marntruehorn (60 Hunter)       Yes         Killing things and getting loot anywhere!
khgerg          Octord       (60 Warlock)      Yes         5-Scholo
Klaus           Xarhud       (41 Priest)       Yes         5-RFD
PapaSmurf       Dunar        (50 Druid)        Possibly    5-ZF or Mara
ShadoweSpirit   Tamainelka   (57 Hunter)       ?
swirly          swirlytracks (50 Hunter)       ?
Treesh          Mogoraindyn  (60 Shaman)       Yes         Opening cans and taking names!
VoiceMan        Gorkuk       (60 Hunter)       Yes         Beaststalker!
vor_lord        Necrali      (60 Priest)       Yes         5-Scholo or Live Strat, Raid-Dead Strat
Urza-DSF        Jandrey      (55 Warrior)      Early
Xame            Yuri         (60 Mage)         No

Initial thoughts -- if we have 10 one idea would be a BRD group (Flash and Shadowe should do that prep soon anyway) and some other 5 man (Scholo for Octord's warlock mount, perhaps?).

Terenas Friday 12/16 - VoiceMan - 12-12-2005

On another thought....which makes me wonder if I should just start a new post, but I'll go ahead and put it up here:
Thanks to the help of various people, most recently Flash, Fazuul is now bordering on 45, and is looking at ZF, and Maraudon in the near future. I'd rather not have to take a Friday night to do those, so I'm hoping I might be able to get some help along the way on another night. Zerging's won't bother me either...I mostly want the carrot from ZF, and be able to do a little farming of Maraudon for some of the good leather drops in there. So, if anyone feels like a waltz in the parks known as ZF or Maraudon, let me know. I still need to pick up some quests...but will likely try and do that soon.

And BTW....I will be there Friday night, to my knowledge, ready to help out where needed, but my preference is anywhere I have at least a chance to roll on some Beststalker gear, other than bracers. :P

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Concillian - 12-12-2005

I've done 3 or 4 raids in scholo, so would rather do strat or LBRS.

I guess that would put my preferences of 5 manning as LBRS then Strat then Scholo. But Octord has been patient on waiting for us to get into Scholo while several have been getting their e-mounts.

I also, for whatever reason, kinda like BRD, so wouldn't mind being with the mid-50s in there if they need some help and it works out that way best... with any character, though the warrior and rogue stand the most to gain from it.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Kevin - 12-12-2005

I'm up for anything really. I don't have any instance burn-outs, I have quests everywhere, and I can get loot everywhere. I really don't care. I keep trying to come up with a preference but I can't.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Treesh - 12-12-2005

Gnollguy,Dec 12 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:I'm up for anything really.  I don't have any instance burn-outs, I have quests everywhere, and I can get loot everywhere.  I really don't care.  I keep trying to come up with a preference but I can't.
[right][snapback]96827[/snapback][/right]
Quoted for truth. :) Heck, even the other day when I was just filling in ST with Mogo, turns out I still got something out of it - a forgotten quest. :) I'll go wherever. If I've got a toon in that range, I'm there on Friday. Even if I don't have a toon in a range of what folks need to get done, I'll be there. ;)

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Urza-DSF - 12-13-2005

Actually Jandrey is 55 At the moment, halfway to 56, and I've got 10 quests for BRD (need to die in Blackrock mountain to actually get the real part of the dead guys quest... stupid thing)

As Always I'm working, so I need to be out of the house by 10pm Eastern Standard. Otherwise I'm up for anything at all before then.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Alram - 12-13-2005

VoiceMan,Dec 12 2005, 01:23 PM Wrote:On another thought....which makes me wonder if I should just start a new post, but I'll go ahead and put it up here:
    Thanks to the help of various people, most recently Flash, Fazuul is now bordering on 45, and is looking at ZF, and Maraudon in the near future.  I'd rather not have to take a Friday night to do those, so I'm hoping I might be able to get some help along the way on another night.  Zerging's won't bother me either...I mostly want the carrot from ZF, and be able to do a little farming of Maraudon for some of the good leather drops in there.  So, if anyone feels like a waltz in the parks known as ZF or Maraudon, let me know.  I still need to pick up some quests...but will likely try and do that soon.

And BTW....I will be there Friday night, to my knowledge, ready to help out where needed, but my preference is anywhere I have at least a chance to roll on some Beststalker gear, other than bracers.  :P
[right][snapback]96811[/snapback][/right]
I'll be happy to help you with Maraudon. I thought of an idea that might really be fun there if we can put it together, a stealth run with :
Fazuul, level 45+ druid
Concillianne, level 60 rogue
Dunar, level 50+ druid
Drutar, level 53+ druid

Any other kind of run would be fine too.

I'll be there. Flash, Shadowe Urza and I did some 4 man of BRD this afternoon. We didn't get far, but it was fun. With a 5th we would really rock in there.

For Friday night high level instance, I vote for Scholo. There is a long long quest chain which starts with The Butcher and which ultimately leads to a nice dagger reward or to other fine items quest rewards

Since Rogoll's daggers are not that powerful, I'd like to start on this; it has to be 5 man. Of course, I'll go anywhere if Scholo is not what the guild wants.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - bonemage - 12-13-2005

I'll be there, tanking wherever Conc chooses not to go. As Concillian was gracious enough to be the 6th man on a 5 man instance last week, it's only appropriate he get first pick this week.

bonemage,Dec 13 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:As Concillian was gracious enough to be the 6th man on a 5 man instance last week, it's only appropriate he get first pick this week.
[right][snapback]96915[/snapback][/right]
I agree.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - FlashNPan - 12-13-2005

I will be there Friday, most likely by 6pm until 10 or 11 pm server times. I have no real preference, BRD needs to be prepped as of yet, but is not really a priority for me. I need a little time away from the warlock right now, or at least away from instances with him(maybe by next week).

The hunter (45) - ZF or MAR, shaman (41+) - SM or RFD, rogue (33) - Gnomer, warrior (19) - RFC and druid (32) healer for wherever.

Flash

Terenas Friday 12/16 - bonemage - 12-14-2005

bonemage,Dec 13 2005, 08:31 AM Wrote:I'll be there, tanking wherever Conc chooses not to go.  As Concillian was gracious enough to be the 6th man on a 5 man instance last week, it's only appropriate he get first pick this week.
[right][snapback]96915[/snapback][/right]
Update: I'll be on, but not until quite late, most likely between 10:00 - 11:00 realm time. Hoping to squeeze in some loot farming with the night owls, but the main plans should NOT include me.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - vor_lord - 12-14-2005

bonemage,Dec 14 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:Update:  I'll be on, but not until quite late, most likely between 10:00 - 11:00 realm time.  Hoping to squeeze in some loot farming with the night owls, but the main plans should NOT include me.
[right][snapback]97086[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm, so here is my thinking then.

Concillian, I know you are tired of Scholo, but Octord has been waiting weeks to go into Scholo for his mount. Would you be willing to tank it?

This would also mean two more people would need to bow out (in addition to bonemage). GG, you mentioned last night that perhaps you and Treesh might play alts?

This would leave a Scholo 5 man:

Gorkuk
Necrali
Octord
Conc
Rogoll

What's the word, Conc? If this doesn't work we can raid again (I had a lot of fun last night on my first successful Baron run--many thanks to GG and Treesh for leading us through and teaching us).

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Treesh - 12-14-2005

vor_lord,Dec 14 2005, 04:25 PM Wrote:GG, you mentioned last night that perhaps you and Treesh might play alts?
[right][snapback]97088[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, we can step out on this one. We haven't been the ones to step out when we've got an odd man out yet so it's definitely our turn to do so. :)

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Concillian - 12-14-2005

I am willing.

I finally did a full workup of 'good' and 'best' blue tanking gear, and my preferences have shifted away from LBRS, and more towards DM.

I said before that I realize Octord has been waiting a long time, and I'd be happy to tank through Scholo for him to get his mount.

I don't know the non-raid portion of scholo, so I assume there is at least some I haven't seen.

I'd like to do Araj right before we go in, so I can have my key. Should be quick.

Basin Wiki:
http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Scholomance

Looks like we can do the Butcher series, but must save the Ras quest for another time because of all the running around.

According to some Thott comments, to get the Dawn's Gambit quest line, you have to do this quest line as well: http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?q=1737 (which Conc has done) Reward is either a nice item or nearly 10g in combined reward (item sell + quest completion payment)

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Kevin - 12-15-2005

Concillian,Dec 14 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:I am willing.

I finally did a full workup of 'good' and 'best' blue tanking gear, and my preferences have shifted away from LBRS, and more towards DM.

I said before that I realize Octord has been waiting a long time, and I'd be happy to tank through Scholo for him to get his mount.

I don't know the non-raid portion of scholo, so I assume there is at least some I haven't seen. 

I'd like to do Araj right before we go in, so I can have my key.  Should be quick.

Basin Wiki:
http://wiki.theamazonbasin.com/index.php/Scholomance

Looks like we can do the Butcher series, but must save the Ras quest for another time because of all the running around.

According to some Thott comments, to get the Dawn's Gambit quest line, you have to do this quest line as well:  http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?q=1737  (which Conc has done)  Reward is either a nice item or nearly 10g in combined reward (item sell + quest completion payment)
[right][snapback]97113[/snapback][/right]

Yes the Dawn's gambit starts there, includes chillwind horn collecting in Winterspring and requires you to do some work in the Rookery in UBRS.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Concillian - 12-15-2005

Gnollguy,Dec 14 2005, 06:53 PM Wrote:and requires you to do some work in the Rookery in UBRS.
[right][snapback]97132[/snapback][/right]

Ooh, I missed that part :unsure:

nevermind then... :whistling:

Terenas Friday 12/16 - Alram - 12-15-2005

FlashNPan,Dec 13 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:I will be there Friday, most likely by 6pm until 10 or 11 pm server times. I have no real preference, BRD needs to be prepped as of yet, but is not really a priority for me. I need a little time away from the warlock right now, or at least away from instances with him(maybe by next week).

The hunter (45) - ZF or MAR, shaman (41+) - SM or RFD, rogue (33) - Gnomer, warrior (19) - RFC and druid (32) healer for wherever.

Flash
[right][snapback]96922[/snapback][/right]
Flash, there are several in your level range that have not indicated whether they will be online on Friday night--eg. Xarhud, Xame, Keshoga, Swirlian--if they do show then you'll have enough for an instance. If not, then we can certainly organize a run for your toon of the moment on another day with alts.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - VoiceMan - 12-15-2005

Xame is the same as Yuri, who we already know will not be online Friday night.

Terenas Friday 12/16 - vor_lord - 12-15-2005

Alram,Dec 15 2005, 08:53 AM Wrote:Flash, there are several in your level range that have not indicated whether they will be online on Friday night--eg. Xarhud, Xame, Keshoga, Swirlian--if they do show then you'll have enough for an instance.  If not, then we can certainly organize a run for your toon of the moment on another day with alts.
[right][snapback]97162[/snapback][/right]

I just spoke with Wimpy and it looks like Dunar might be there. He's level 50 now. I need to get him checking this forum regularly.