The Lurker Lounge Forums
Sommli must bid his adieu - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Sommli must bid his adieu (/thread-6412.html)

Sommli must bid his adieu - NotSoDarklord - 05-08-2005

I have spent much time thinking about it, and my desperate need to see endgame content is just too powerful. Sommli will be leaving the lurkers on stormrage, as I have decided to seek other guild opportunities.

Please take up any issues you may have with me as a result ingame. Any future alts should I start one due to boredom from raiding will of course be lurkers (assuming they let me back in ;) ).

That and keep me on a friendslist? I'm still the same raid happy freak I've always been and will still likely be on teamspeak all the time.

Sommli must bid his adieu - Bob the Beholder - 05-08-2005

For this terrible insult to the pride of every lurker, you are now summarily banned from my presence, you foul betrayer!

Or, you know, not. I doubt anybody will be horribly offended. Good luck with whatever ends up going on.

Sommli must bid his adieu - Zippyy - 05-09-2005

NotSoDarklord,May 8 2005, 06:59 PM Wrote:I have spent much time thinking about it, and my desperate need to see endgame content is just too powerful.  Sommli will be leaving the lurkers on stormrage, as I have decided to seek other guild opportunities.

Please take up any issues you may have with me as a result ingame.  Any future alts should I start one due to boredom from raiding will of course be lurkers (assuming they let me back in ;) ).

That and keep me on a friendslist?  I'm still the same raid happy freak I've always been and will still likely be on teamspeak all the time.
[right][snapback]76649[/snapback][/right]
Marvelous!

Now I can start playing WoW again with no fear of verbal abuse, physical abuse, and sexual innuendo.

Innuendo-and-out-the-other, NSD.

:wub:

Sommli must bid his adieu - Kevin - 05-09-2005

This is all because Gnolack isn't 60 yet, isn't it? Everyone needs that gnomish goodness and you have to go elsewhere to find it, don't you! :) Well it's still not gonna get me to 60 faster. :)

Sommli must bid his adieu - Pesmerga - 05-09-2005

I won't stand for it! Who will I turn to when I want to be verbally berated? Who I ask!?

Good luck NSD. I shall constantly pester you for raids still

Sommli must bid his adieu - Quark - 05-09-2005

Zippyy,May 8 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:Now I can start playing WoW again with no fear of verbal abuse, physical abuse, and sexual innuendo.
[right][snapback]76654[/snapback][/right]

Don't count on it. I got whispers all the time before Contra Malum was assimilated :blink:

Sommli must bid his adieu - Sabra - 05-09-2005

[Image: crying20baby8ut.gif]

Sommli must bid his adieu - TaiDaishar - 05-10-2005

I must say this picture is very disturbing, it looks more like a tiny old person than a baby...

Sommli must bid his adieu - LochnarITB - 05-10-2005

TaiDaishar,May 10 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:I must say this picture is very disturbing, it looks more like a tiny old person than a baby...
[right][snapback]76767[/snapback][/right]
It's also rather ambiguous. Are you saying you're sad or are you calling him a cry baby?! ;) :lol:

Sommli must bid his adieu - Darian - 05-10-2005

LochnarITB,May 10 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:It's also rather ambiguous.  Are you saying you're sad or are you calling him a cry baby?!  ;)  :lol:
[right][snapback]76840[/snapback][/right]

You say that like the two options are mutually exclusive. ;)