The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Corrupted Wish Game - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The Corrupted Wish Game (/thread-6501.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-01-2005

foksieLoY,May 1 2005, 07:51 AM Wrote:I wish I could point my finger at the door and they would open.
[right][snapback]75874[/snapback][/right]

Granted. However, your demonstrations or directions to other peopel get hard to hear with all those doors opening and closing.

I wish I could see through several layers of clothing.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-01-2005

Minionman,May 1 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:I wish I could see through several layers of clothing.
[right][snapback]75876[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You now learn that for many people, clothing is a blessing, and is used to hide a multitude of sins. You also discover that there really are only a few people you'd like to see naked. The rest you'd be just as happy to hide the flaws behind those layers that you now have not choice but to see through. Be careful, you may want to poke out your eyes after a bad run of horridness . . .

I wish I could breath underwater.

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - foksieLoY - 05-01-2005

Occhidiangela,May 1 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:I wish I could breath underwater.
[right][snapback]75883[/snapback][/right]

I have granted your wish. You are now a fish.

I wish i could eat soup with a fork.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-01-2005

foksieLoY,May 1 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:I have granted your wish. You are now a fish.

I wish i could eat soup with a fork.
[right][snapback]75890[/snapback][/right]

Wish granted, soup congealed over night in the refrigerator and is now a thick, custardy consistenty suitable for eating with a fork. Bon appetite!

I wish fish had hands, so I could have typed the above granted wish. :blink:

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - foksieLoY - 05-01-2005

Occhidiangela,May 1 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:I wish fish had hands, so I could have typed the above granted wish.  :blink:
[right][snapback]75894[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You now live on Dr. Monroe's island...

I wish that i could float in a library.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lucky Barbarian - 05-01-2005

foksieLoY,May 1 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:I wish that i could float in a library.
[right][snapback]75895[/snapback][/right]

*Poof* You have teleported into a large library and are apparently floating in mid-air. All the shelves are too far away for you to reach them. Roof is too high and you can't reach the floor. You don't know any way to move around. Also, librarian doesn't like the fact that you are floating and starts poking you with a long broom.

I wish my computer had infinite memory and capability and the ultimate anti-virus system.

~Lucky

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-01-2005

Lucky Barbarian,May 1 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:I wish my computer had infinite memory and capability and the ultimate anti-virus system.
[right][snapback]75899[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You are now several quadrillion dollars in debt from buying such a nice computer. also, thousands of crooks are going after such a great computer.

I wish Icould see through clothing, and control when it happened or not.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-01-2005

Minionman,May 1 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:Granted.  You are now several quadrillion dollars in debt from buying such a nice computer.  also, thousands of crooks are going after such a great computer.

I wish  Icould see through clothing, and control when it happened or not.
[right][snapback]75902[/snapback][/right]

Granted! You can see through clothing at will that is hanging on a line, sitting on a shelf, or anyplace else as long as it isn't covering flesh.

I wish that I was a grand master swordsman.

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-01-2005

Urza-DSF,May 1 2005, 10: Wrote:I wish that I was a grand master swordsman.
[right][snapback]75903[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Sadly though, all swords have mysteriously banished from the face of the earth along with the knowledge of how to make them.

I wish I didn't feel so hapless right now...

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-02-2005

TaiDaishar,May 1 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:I wish I didn't feel so hapless right now...
[right][snapback]75905[/snapback][/right]

Wish granted. You are now asleep, having a really strange dream about chickens, UFO's, and your brother, which you may or may not have.

I wish I never had to write any more long papers.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-02-2005

Minionman,May 1 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:Wish granted.  You are now asleep, having a really strange dream about chickens, UFO's, and your brother, which you may or may not have.

I wish I never had to write any more long papers.
[right][snapback]75922[/snapback][/right]

Granted! From now on every assignment you ever do will only require one paragraph of text carved into a block of obsidian and written in sumerian.

I wish every person who purchases a gas-guzzling SUV to be tortured without mercy for all eternity.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Doc - 05-02-2005

Urza-DSF,May 1 2005, 11: Wrote:I wish every person who purchases a gas-guzzling SUV to be tortured without mercy for all eternity.
[right][snapback]75953[/snapback][/right]

Granted!

Those people are sent to the lower Abyssal plane where I shall rule, and they shall be forced to guzzle my gas for all eternity. For asking for this vengeful wish, God sends you below to watch.

I wish they would stop remaking classic movies.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-02-2005

:w00t:
Doc,May 1 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:Granted!
I wish they would stop remaking classic movies.
[right][snapback]75964[/snapback][/right]

Granted. Stillborn at Paramount studios is the remake of The Magnificent Seven (subtitled Naked and in Chains) starring Rebecca Romjin Stamos, Halle Barry, Britteny Murphy, Jeniffer Love Hewitt, Clive Owen, . . . hey, does it matter who was going to be in it, you got it cancelled, you mean old man!

I wish Sophia Loren, Barbara Eden, and Raquel Welch would find Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth and drink from it.

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-02-2005

Occhidiangela,May 2 2005, 01:12 AM Wrote::w00t:

Granted.  Stillborn at Paramount studios is the remake of The Magnificent Seven (subtitled Naked and in Chains) starring Rebecca Romjin Stamos, Halle Barry, Britteny Murphy, Jeniffer Love Hewitt, Clive Owen, . . . hey, does it matter who was going to be in it, you got it cancelled, you mean old man! 

I wish Sophia Loren, Barbara Eden, and Raquel Welch would find Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth and drink from it.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75965[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Upon sipping the fountain water the years fall away from the trio until they are nothing but infants, crying for food, changing, and comfort.

I wish companies would ship large amounts of screws/fasteners in boxes that wont split open when moved.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Jeunemaitre - 05-02-2005

Urza-DSF,May 2 2005, 12: Wrote:I wish companies would ship large amounts of screws/fasteners in boxes that wont split open when moved.
[right][snapback]75967[/snapback][/right]

Granted,
Industrial fasteners are now shipped in a manner similar to popcorn. Place the package into a device of proprietary technology and hit the button. After two minutes (or when popping ceases) open the door and unscrew/pry each piece from the interior walls of the machine. Just be careful to keep up with the regular maintenance of the machine, and for Pete's sake make sure to store those packages in a temperature controlled area. Oh, and making sure the company is paid up on teir workman's comp policy wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I wish that I could rediscover the enjoyment that used to greet me in my current job.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lady Vashj - 05-02-2005

Granted. You remember how much fun your job was as you trudge hopelessly back to your car after being presented with a pink slip.

I wish I had a full scholarship to the college of my choice, for the program of my choice, including room, board, and books, for the duration of my college career.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-02-2005

Lady Vashj,May 2 2005, 07:07 AM Wrote:I wish I had a full scholarship to the college of my choice, for the program of my choice, including room, board, and books, for the duration of my college career.
[right][snapback]75992[/snapback][/right]

Granted, however, the college hires a staff composed exclusively of Nepalese professors in your program, each of whom instructs in his native dialect.

I wish that everyone who ever took out a government education loan, and is delinquent, would pay it all back. (Gotta make some progress on the deficit . . .)

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lady Vashj - 05-02-2005

Granted. However, the vast majority of them could not afford to pay off the government education loans and were forced to file for bankruptcy. Thanks to you, we have hundreds of thousands of people with master's degrees living out of cardboard boxes. AND, just as a bonus, the deficit goes up because the government is now forced to give these people welfare checks until they get jobs, which becomes less likely since a whole bunch of desperate people with advanced degrees just hit the job market at the same time. Because of that, it becomes much harder for people with less education to find paid employment at such desirable places as McDonald's. Employers find it cheaper to hire new workers at starting wages, so people are laid off from jobs they've had for years. Overall, the number of taxpayers has dropped significantly, and the number of people living off the government's kindness has increased by a similar amount. Think what that does to the deficit. How does that make you feel?

I wish I was less lethargic.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-03-2005

Lady Vashj,May 2 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:I wish I was less lethargic.
[right][snapback]76055[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You become extremely hyper, than crash after a few minutes and go to sleep.

I wish I could change genders at will.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-03-2005

Minionman,May 2 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:Granted.  You become extremely hyper, than crash after a few minutes and go to sleep.

I wish I could change genders at will.
[right][snapback]76094[/snapback][/right]

Granted! You may now change from between being a Man to being a very masculine female and back again.

I wish more stores and resteraunts sold and/or served Jones Soda.