The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Corrupted Wish Game - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The Corrupted Wish Game (/thread-6501.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-03-2005

Urza-DSF,May 3 2005, 10: Wrote:Granted!  You may now change from between being a Man to being a very masculine female and back again.

I wish more stores and resteraunts sold and/or served Jones Soda.
[right][snapback]76120[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Now one more store in the middle of the Sahara desert serves Jones Soda for 100 Shekels (The old, unused currency of Israel).

I wish a upon a star to follow where you are :shuriken:

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lucky Barbarian - 05-03-2005

TaiDaishar,May 3 2005, 11:31 AM Wrote:I wish a upon a star to follow where you are  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]76122[/snapback][/right]

Granted. From now on, when somebody says "you", a star starts to follow that person to whom it was said to - at a distance of two inches. This soon burns and consumes the whole planet.

I wish I could turn invisible and back to visible at will as many times as I want.

~Lucky

The Corrupted Wish Game - Jeunemaitre - 05-03-2005

Lucky Barbarian,May 3 2005, 06:00 AM Wrote:I wish I could turn invisible and back to visible at will as many times as I want.

~Lucky
[right][snapback]76127[/snapback][/right]

While you have gained the ability to alter your visibility, the process to do so requires 6 hours of deep concentration to go from one state to the other and is predicted to deduct 1.5 years from your life expectancy. Now what's so great that you need to be invisible to see it?

I wish my desk was more organized.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-03-2005

Jeunemaitre,May 3 2005, 05:37 AM Wrote:I wish my desk was more organized.
[right][snapback]76130[/snapback][/right]

It is, and now you can't find anything.

I wish my car had a "levitate" control.

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - Jeunemaitre - 05-03-2005

Occhidiangela,May 3 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:I wish my car had a "levitate" control.

Occhi
[right][snapback]76143[/snapback][/right]

Presto! The Occhi-mobile has been fitted with a levitate control and a corresponding mechanism activated by the control. However, the mechanism suffers from a factory defect and requires a part to be replaced. Unfortunately, the correct part is no longer manufactured, and all available models have been recalled due to the hazardous materials contained in the "protective shielding module." Oh, and I wouldn't try to correct the problem yourself without the proper permits and safety precautions.

I could've taken the easy way out and gone with "a control has been installed on your dash, no what did you want it to operate?"

I wish this stupid model would be easier to program.

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-03-2005

Jeunemaitre,May 3 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:Presto! The Occhi-mobile has been fitted with a levitate control and a corresponding mechanism activated by the control.  However, the mechanism suffers from a factory defect and requires a part to be replaced.  Unfortunately, the correct part is no longer manufactured, and all available models have been recalled due to the hazardous materials contained in the "protective shielding module."  Oh, and I wouldn't try to correct the problem yourself without the proper permits and safety precautions.

I could've taken the easy way out and gone with "a control has been installed on your dash, no what did you want it to operate?"

I wish this stupid model would be easier to program.
[right][snapback]76148[/snapback][/right]

Granted! This stupid model is now easier to program, it's also not stupid anymore and has become the single most intellegent being on Earth and since you're the only one to know about it's existance, he has allied with the drunken Africanized honey bees™ to exterminate you.

I wish these days would be a little hotter by around 1-2 degrees Celsious(sp?) and had more flowers, lacking any bees or other insects.

Edit: The edit below lies!

The Corrupted Wish Game - Brother Laz - 05-03-2005

Quote:I wish these days would be a little hotter by around 1-2 degrees Celsious(sp?) and had more flowers, lacking any bees or other insects.

Due to the greenhouse effect, the earth warms up by 1-2 degrees. This causes approximately 5.93 gigatonnes of ice to melt at both poles, flooding the planet. There are now lots of pretty cacti in Greenland though, for one winter before they become extinct due to the lack of bees or other insects to carry pollen.

I wish I had two more weeks for this damned literature study.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-03-2005

Brother Laz,May 3 2005, 10:58 AM Wrote:Due to the greenhouse effect, the earth warms up by 1-2 degrees. This causes approximately 5.93 gigatonnes of ice to melt at both poles, flooding the planet. There are now lots of pretty cacti in Greenland though, for one winter before they become extinct due to the lack of bees or other insects to carry pollen.

I wish I had two more weeks for this damned literature study.
[right][snapback]76163[/snapback][/right]

You get two more weeks, and hate every minute of them.

I wish I was all powerful and and all knowing, so I would know how not to screw up.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lucky Barbarian - 05-03-2005

Minionman,May 3 2005, 08:54 PM Wrote:I wish I was all powerful and and all knowing, so I would know how not to screw up.
[right][snapback]76170[/snapback][/right]

*Poof* You become concious of everything. You know how universe was created and you know how it's going to end. You know what's going to happen after two minutes and you also know what's going to happen tomorrow. For a while you are having fun with your skill to do everything imaginable and non-imaginable, but you get bored quickly because you know the results. You die of boredom (possibly after destroying everything).

I wish I wouldn't need to eat, breath or do anything that normal lifeforms have to do to keep themselves alive.

~Lucky

The Corrupted Wish Game - jahcs - 05-03-2005

Lucky Barbarian,May 3 2005, 10:10 AM Wrote:I wish I wouldn't need to eat, breath or do anything that normal lifeforms have to do to keep themselves alive.

~Lucky
[right][snapback]76177[/snapback][/right]

Poof! You're dead.

I wish I got 4 weeks of paid vacation a year.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-03-2005

jahcs,May 3 2005, 12:15 PM Wrote:Poof! You're dead.
I wish I got 4 weeks of paid vacation a year.
[right][snapback]76178[/snapback][/right]

You get it. You are than fired from your job and have to get a new one.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Lady Vashj - 05-04-2005

Minion forgot to make a wish. As a reward, he will be slowly nibbled to death by clams.

I wish I understood enough calculus to pass with at least a C+.

NOTE: How profoundly sweet. A thread I started is up to 11 pages.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-04-2005

Lady Vashj,May 4 2005, 06:17 AM Wrote:Minion forgot to make a wish.  As a reward, he will be slowly nibbled to death by clams.

I wish I understood enough calculus to pass with at least a C+.
[right][snapback]76261[/snapback][/right]

You lear nto understand enough calculus. you are than expected to learn more, and it makes you go nuttier than before.

I wish I was slightly stronger than I am now.

The Corrupted Wish Game - aaa - 05-04-2005

Minionman,May 4 2005, 09:02 AM Wrote:I wish I was slightly stronger than I am now.
[right][snapback]76266[/snapback][/right]

Granted, you are now slightly stronger smelling, due to your increased stench (which incidentally no deoderant can ever quite overcome) you will never again be able to get a date, let alone any friends, you will eventually resign yourself to your fate and live a sad lonely life as a hermit in some long forgotten place where even the animals will shun you due to your foul odor.

I wish these were more punny.

Granted. Just don't step in the punkin patch while you watch the comic strip.

I wish my ex would forget I existed, find another girl to cling to obsessively, and go ruin her life while LEAVING ME ALONE! (Rest assured, I will NEVER want him back.)

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-04-2005

Lady Vashj,May 4 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:Granted.  Just don't step in the punkin patch while you watch the comic strip.

I wish my ex would forget I existed, find another girl to cling to obsessively, and go ruin her life while LEAVING ME ALONE!  (Rest assured, I will NEVER want him back.)
[right][snapback]76275[/snapback][/right]

Granted, your ex has forgot all about you and has moved on to another girl to ruin her life, the other girl in her turn come back to make your life a living hell for unleashing that beast upon her.

I wish I had more money!

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-04-2005

TaiDaishar,May 4 2005, 02:14 PM Wrote:Granted, your ex has forgot all about you and has moved on to another girl to ruin her life, the other girl in her turn come back to make your life a living hell for unleashing that beast upon her.

I wish I had more money!
[right][snapback]76294[/snapback][/right]

Poof! You now have exactly 1 peso more than you did before.

I wish I had a ton of srtie in th refrigerator.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Butch27 - 05-04-2005

Granted! Of course, I don't know what "strie" is, but I'm guessing it is some kind of smelly cheese. No need to corrupt this wish...

Actually, now I wish I knew what "strie" is...

Granted. You now wish you didn't, because it turns out that strie is truly unpleasant and will haunt you day and night, until you take a power augur to your skull in an attempt to get the thought of strie out.

I wish this weird lady who claims I ruined her life by fixing her up with my ex would go away...(of course, the ex has to stay gone too.)

The Corrupted Wish Game - foksieLoY - 05-04-2005

Lady Vashj,May 5 2005, 12:02 AM Wrote:I wish this weird lady who claims I ruined her life by fixing her up with my ex would go away...(of course, the ex has to stay gone too.)
[right][snapback]76302[/snapback][/right]
Griselda answered this wish first.

I wish i had a purple orange.