The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Corrupted Wish Game - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The Corrupted Wish Game (/thread-6501.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

The Corrupted Wish Game - Jeunemaitre - 05-19-2005

Minionman,May 18 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:I wish people in my class would stop whining so much.
[right][snapback]77825[/snapback][/right]

Congratulations, the whining has ceased. However, the passive-aggressive retaliation that has replaced it is more infuriating than the whining ever was. It seems that demonstrations of disagreement are worse than people sitting and yaking about disagreeing.

I wish that journal editors actually read article proofs before sending them to the authors.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-19-2005

Jeunemaitre,May 19 2005, 06:01 AM Wrote:Congratulations, the whining has ceased.  However, the passive-aggressive retaliation that has replaced it is more infuriating than the whining ever was.  It seems that demonstrations of disagreement are worse than people sitting and yaking about disagreeing.

I wish that journal editors actually read article proofs before sending them to the authors.
[right][snapback]77877[/snapback][/right]

Granted. The writers than sue for "hostle workplace environment".

I wish potatos were green colored.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-19-2005

Minionman,May 19 2005, 04:45 PM Wrote:Granted.  The writers than sue for "hostle workplace environment".

I wish potatos were green colored.
[right][snapback]77949[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Green Mold coats each and every potato in exsistance, destroying the foodstuff as a staple and killing millions from starvation.

I wish I had a large pizza from La Forchetta right now.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-19-2005

Urza-DSF,May 19 2005, 03: Wrote:I wish I had a large pizza from La Forchetta right now.
[right][snapback]77955[/snapback][/right]

You now have a large pizza from La Forchetta. Unfortunately, the delivery boy handed it to you fresh out of the oven, out of the box (trying to save money and reduce trash is La Forchetta) and it is now in your hands. It is very hot. Not being rigid, it folds and flops, spilling topping all over you and the floor, and leaving long strips of fat slimed cheese hanging down. Rats erupt from the crawlspace, voraciously nibbling on the spilled toppings and your toes. Willard leads a small group of them that jump up, catch, and crawl fore paw over fore paw up the cheese streamers. You either drop the pizza and flea, or will soon be covered with rats.

I wish Ben would testify at the Michael Jackson trial.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-19-2005

Occhidiangela,May 19 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:You now have a large pizza from La Forchetta.  Unfortunately, the delivery boy handed it to you fresh out of the oven, out of the box (trying to save money and reduce trash is La Forchetta) and it is now in your hands.  It is very hot.  Not being rigid, it folds and flops, spilling topping all over you and the floor, and leaving long strips of fat slimed cheese hanging down.  Rats erupt from the crawlspace, voraciously nibbling on the spilled toppings and your toes.  Willard leads a small group of them that jump up, catch, and crawl fore paw over fore paw up the cheese streamers.  You either drop the pizza and flea, or will soon be covered with rats.

I wish Ben would testify at the Michael Jackson trial.
[right][snapback]77965[/snapback][/right]

He does, and you miss it.

I wish I didn't have to take any more literature classes.

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-22-2005

Minionman,May 20 2005, 12:17 AM Wrote:He does, and you miss it. 

I wish I didn't have to take any more literature classes.
[right][snapback]77974[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You are now illitirate, have fun.

I wish for an overcaffeinated necromancer to ressurect this thread to the awesomeness it once had.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-22-2005

TaiDaishar,May 22 2005, 01:21 PM Wrote:Granted. You are now illitirate, have fun.
I wish for an overcaffeinated necromancer to ressurect this thread to the awesomeness it once had.
[right][snapback]78252[/snapback][/right]

Granted, sort of. You get a would be necro if I was in a computer game, who doesn't drink caffeine, and may or may not add awsomeness.

I wish I didn't have a headache right now.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Alarick - 05-22-2005

Minionman,May 22 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:Granted, sort of.  You get a would be necro if I was in a computer game, who doesn't drink caffeine, and may or may not add awsomeness.

I wish I didn't have a headache right now.
[right][snapback]78263[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You no longer have a headache. However, you also no longer have a head. Enjoy your newfound state of death.

I wish I had my gaming systems with me at school.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-23-2005

Alarick,May 22 2005, 05:02 PM Wrote:Granted.  You no longer have a headache.  However, you also no longer have a head.  Enjoy your newfound state of death.

I wish I had my gaming systems with me at school.
[right][snapback]78271[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You play with them too much and get expelled.

I wish my D2 installation would work.

The Corrupted Wish Game - NiteFox - 05-23-2005

Minionman,May 23 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:I wish my D2 installation would work.
[right][snapback]78281[/snapback][/right]
Granted, it works perfectly on computer. Just not on yours. You now wander the globe in search of the perfect PC that will allow you to play the game.

I wish some whacky stuff would happen.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-23-2005

NiteFox,May 23 2005, 08:00 AM Wrote:Granted, it works perfectly on computer. Just not on yours.  You now wander the globe in search of the perfect PC that will allow you to play the game.

I wish some whacky stuff would happen.
[right][snapback]78313[/snapback][/right]

Congrats, a serial killer just did a real life slasher movie in your house.

I wish I could turn invisible.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Jeunemaitre - 05-25-2005

Minionman,May 23 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:I wish I could turn invisible.
[right][snapback]78345[/snapback][/right]

You could turn in visible, it's just that you don't have permission. Most everyone can turn in visible, but no-one has received permission to do so, so we just sort of sit around and wonder what it would be like if someday we do get permission. That, and we're trying to figure out exactly to whom we should turn it in.

I wish I could get rid of these stiches already; that and stop sneezing, 'cos dang that hurts.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-25-2005

Jeunemaitre,May 25 2005, 06:05 AM Wrote:I wish I could get rid of these stiches already; that and stop sneezing, 'cos dang that hurts.
[right][snapback]78529[/snapback][/right]

Stitches gotten rid of, wound re-opens, bleeding commences. See a doctor and call me in the morning.

I wish my blender did not leak at random.

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - jahcs - 05-25-2005

Occhidiangela,May 25 2005, 06:31 AM Wrote:I wish my blender did not leak at random.

Occhi
[right][snapback]78539[/snapback][/right]

Your blender now leaks on a precise schedule. Every 17 minutes and 37 seconds a viscous green substance oozes forth from your blender and onto the floor.

I wish I only needed 4 hours of sleep a day for the rest of my life and wouldn't feel tired because of it.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Doc - 05-25-2005

jahcs,May 25 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:Your blender now leaks on a precise schedule.  Every 17 minutes and 37 seconds a viscous green substance oozes forth from your blender and onto the floor.

I wish I only needed 4 hours of sleep a day for the rest of my life and wouldn't feel tired because of it.
[right][snapback]78552[/snapback][/right]

Granted! But the little shadowy figures in the corners of your vision make you slightly paranoid.

I wish I could get 4 hours of sleep a night. God, that would be wonderful. Four whole hours. Mmm mmm.

The Corrupted Wish Game - NiteFox - 05-25-2005

Doc,May 25 2005, 04:44 PM Wrote:I wish I could get 4 hours of sleep a night. God, that would be wonderful. Four whole hours. Mmm mmm.
[right][snapback]78554[/snapback][/right]
Granted, but that night happens to be June 27th, 2017. Until then, it's insomniaville for you.

I wish for a wish.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-25-2005

NiteFox,May 25 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:Granted, but that night happens to be June 27th, 2017. Until then, it's insomniaville for you.

I wish for a wish.
[right][snapback]78571[/snapback][/right]

You are given a wish on a piece of paper. Another person is wishing for a million dollars, and expects fast results.

I wish to never see broccoli again.

The Corrupted Wish Game - DSTheHermit - 05-25-2005

Minionman,May 25 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:I wish to never see broccoli again.
[right][snapback]78602[/snapback][/right]

Granted. Instead, you now see Sally Struthers nude twenty-four hours a day and frequently receive DVDs of Michael Jackson's extracirricular activities in the mail, which big, burly men with truncheons force you to watch.

And while we're dreaming of the impossible, I wish I could marry Griselda. Perhaps she has an identical twin stashed away somewhere.

Wonder how quickly that'll get me killed, so sayeth The Hermit.

The Corrupted Wish Game - jahcs - 05-26-2005

DSTheHermit,May 25 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:Granted. Instead, you now see Sally Struthers nude twenty-four hours a day and frequently receive DVDs of Michael Jackson's extracirricular activities in the mail, which big, burly men with truncheons force you to watch.

And while we're dreaming of the impossible, I wish I could marry Griselda. Perhaps she has an identical twin stashed away somewhere.

Wonder how quickly that'll get me killed, so sayeth The Hermit.
[right][snapback]78606[/snapback][/right]

POOF! It wins you:

Quote:Anyone who uses toilet humor to corrupt wishes will die a horrible, screaming death, trapped in the tank of a Port-o-Potty throughout the month of July (how appropriate).

It may not exactly fit your corruption but it sounds entertaining as a punishment.

I wish Griselda would make an appearance and give you what for! :lol:

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-26-2005

jahcs,May 25 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:POOF! It wins you:
It may not exactly fit your corruption but it sounds entertaining as a punishment.

I wish Griselda would make an appearance and give you what for! :lol:
[right][snapback]78613[/snapback][/right]

Granted. Because the granter does not understand what "what for", is , he takes that to mean buy tons of broccolli and leave it in his house.

I wish I understood computers better.