The Lurker Lounge Forums
The Corrupted Wish Game - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: The Corrupted Wish Game (/thread-6501.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

The Corrupted Wish Game - jahcs - 04-30-2005

Minionman,Apr 29 2005, 06:27 PM Wrote:Granted.  Since someone not experienced with image editing is giving the wish, the entire computer system gets goofed up by accident.

I wish penguins lived in the Chicago area.
[right][snapback]75749[/snapback][/right]

ahem...

Not sure how to screw up a wish that's already happening. ;)

I wish more people would recycle.

The Corrupted Wish Game - DeeBye - 04-30-2005

jahcs,Apr 30 2005, 12:56 AM Wrote:I wish more people would recycle.
[right][snapback]75758[/snapback][/right]

GRANTED! TV and movie studios have been doing this for years. Also, every tissue you blow your nose into will be made from 80% recycled toilet paper, reclaimed from the prune addict group home down the street.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Butch27 - 04-30-2005

I wish DeeBye would have made a wish...

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 04-30-2005

Butch27,Apr 30 2005, 01:35 AM Wrote:I wish DeeBye would have made a wish...
[right][snapback]75761[/snapback][/right]

Wish granted! DeeBye's wish is so hillarious that forever more anyone who hears of it can't laugh or find humor in anything else, making the entire world entirely mirthless except for one constantly-told joke.

I wish that I could come up with compatable spell lists for my Epic-Level Sun Elf Wu-Jen/Druid.

The Corrupted Wish Game - LemmingofGlory - 04-30-2005

Doc,Apr 29 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:I wish the Elitist Thread had not been locked. It was just getting juicy!

It is done!

Naw, I'm just kiddin'.

-Lemmy

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 04-30-2005

LemmingofGlory,Apr 30 2005, 09:07 AM Wrote:It is done!

Naw, I'm just kiddin'.

-Lemmy
[right][snapback]75778[/snapback][/right]

So, what was your wish?

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 04-30-2005

Occhidiangela,Apr 30 2005, 09:26 AM Wrote:So, what was your wish?

Occhi
[right][snapback]75780[/snapback][/right]

granted. Unfortunately, since there's no wish, there is some cause and effect problems and the universe disappears.

I wish I could fly.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 04-30-2005

Minionman,Apr 30 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:I wish I could fly.
[right][snapback]75790[/snapback][/right]

May as well wish for infinite mass, since if there is no universe, there is no air; no air, no lift; no lift, no flying. Sucks, that whole previous wish dingus.

I wish the universe would un disappear so we could make more wishes.

Occhi

Oh crap, if the universe disappeared, how did I post this? Are we in an alternate universe? Quick, see if pigs can fly!

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 04-30-2005

Occhidiangela,Apr 30 2005, 01:15 PM Wrote:I wish the universe would un disappear so we could make more wishes.

Occhi
Oh crap, if the universe disappeared, how did I post this?  Are we in an alternate universe? Quick, see if pigs can fly!
[right][snapback]75811[/snapback][/right]

Granted. We go back several hours to before I make the post. since I have no such information about the disapearence, I go about it the same way and cause it to disappear again. :P

I wish I had a pet zergling, with me equivalent ot its cerebrate.

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 04-30-2005

Minionman,Apr 30 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:I wish I had a pet zergling, with me equivalent ot its cerebrate.
[right][snapback]75812[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You now have a pet zergling with you as it's cerebrate, the Protoss have heard of your abominal pet and coming to get you, get ready for a world of pain.

I wish I wasn't doing this silly thing and going out with my friends instead! Gahhhhh I'm freaking out in here! :ph34r:

The Corrupted Wish Game - Minionman - 05-01-2005

TaiDaishar,Apr 30 2005, 02:04 PM Wrote:I wish I wasn't doing this silly thing and going out with my friends instead! Gahhhhh I'm freaking out in here!  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]75814[/snapback][/right]

You are now hanging out with friends. Because of the sudden switch, you can't go for long without thinking about thsi thread.

(Nice move with the cerebrate and protoss. I thought I was getting out of an obvious corrputer of the zergling running wild, but adding the protoss makes a great twist on that.)

I wish I was a poltergeist.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Gregorius - 05-01-2005

Minionman,Apr 30 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:I wish I was a poltergeist.
[right][snapback]75844[/snapback][/right]
Granted. You scare an old man, and he dies. He becomes a poltergeist as well, and bothers you for the rest of eternity with "When I was your age" stories.

I wish I didn't have to take english classes.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Count Duckula - 05-01-2005

Gregorius,May 1 2005, 02:57 AM Wrote:I wish I didn't have to take english classes.
[right][snapback]75848[/snapback][/right]

Granted. English is no longer a requirement. Your English language skills deteriorate, the Lurkers become fed up with you and ask you to leave, and WarLocke makes you a nice image as a going-away present.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.

The Corrupted Wish Game - LemmingofGlory - 05-01-2005

Occhidiangela,Apr 30 2005, 11:26 AM Wrote:So, what was your wish?

What was yours?

I wish people would stop asking me to make wishes.

-Lemmy

The Corrupted Wish Game - DeeBye - 05-01-2005

LemmingofGlory,May 1 2005, 12:45 AM Wrote:I wish people would stop asking me to make wishes.
[right][snapback]75855[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Oh crap this one didn't go so well ....

I wish I was a fish.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Occhidiangela - 05-01-2005

Count Duckula,Apr 30 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:Granted. English is no longer a requirement. Your English language skills deteriorate, the Lurkers become fed up with you and ask you to leave, and WarLocke makes you a nice image as a going-away present.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful.
[right][snapback]75849[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You are now cursed with the inability to forget anything, includings things you really want to forget.

I wish I could forget all those things I drank to forget, but couldn't.

Occhi

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-01-2005

Occhidiangela,May 1 2005, 03:14 AM Wrote:Granted.  You are now cursed with the inability to forget anything, includings things you really want to forget.

I wish I could forget all those things I drank to forget, but couldn't.

Occhi
[right][snapback]75859[/snapback][/right]

Granted. You forget everything you drank to forget, but for each one you also lost a memory that you wished to hold onto forever.

I wish that cybernetic replacements were available to the general public at a price accessable to nearly anyone.

The Corrupted Wish Game - TaiDaishar - 05-01-2005

Urza-DSF,May 1 2005, 09: Wrote:I wish that cybernetic replacements were available to the general public at a price accessable to nearly anyone.
[right][snapback]75861[/snapback][/right]

Granted. Unfortuneatly you're one of the few bastards who cannot access them.

I wish I had a cellular phone that is of reasonable size, eminates no radiation whatsoever, works great everywhere, costs nothing at all, has no free will, works and cannot be stolen from me although not attached to my body at any way or form.

The Corrupted Wish Game - Urza-DSF - 05-01-2005

TaiDaishar,May 1 2005, 06:38 AM Wrote:Granted. Unfortuneatly you're one of the few bastards who cannot access them.

I wish I had a cellular phone that is of reasonable size, eminates no radiation whatsoever, works great everywhere, costs nothing at all, has no free will, works and cannot be stolen from me although not attached to my body at any way or form.
[right][snapback]75866[/snapback][/right]

Granted! Sadly, said cellphone can only make and recieve calls to a single phone number that resides in Osaka, Japan. But hey, every free call to the total strangers is crystal clear.

I wish I had gone and seen Hitchiker's Guide last night.

The Corrupted Wish Game - foksieLoY - 05-01-2005

Urza-DSF,May 1 2005, 12: Wrote:I wish I had gone and seen Hitchiker's Guide last night.
[right][snapback]75867[/snapback][/right]

You have, and while returnig from the movies a drunk beggar bite off your feet with his fake teeth. You tried to reach the hospital, but police arrested you for leaving a mess on the street.

I wish I could point my finger at the door and they would open.