The Lurker Lounge Forums
The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread (/thread-7199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - TheDragoon - 11-04-2005

Here's a shot that I took after our first attempt on the boss of the Molten Core, Ragnaros. We got him down to 73% but it will probably be a while (and a lot of gear) before we actually take him down. :)

[Image: Ragnaros2_compressed.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - LochnarITB - 11-06-2005

Got whelps?

[Image: wow00047.jpg]

After Friday's downing of Onyxia on Stormrage, I decided to explore. It turns out the two whelp "pits" are one whelp tunnel. My death here is directly under the entry to Onyxia's main lair, where we gather before we rush her. I had quite the train of whelps before I died, but they spaced themselves back down the tunnel before I could snap the screenshot. If anyone else, especially AOE and healing, is willing after the next time we kill her, I would love to have a group try to kill all the way from one side to the other. Another thing I just thought of. Has anyone ever tried farming the warders that spawn when Onyxia is down? When I jumped back in to grab my body, I noticed that there was an extra warder just down the ramp from the portal, where we would normally run up if something goes wrong with our first pull. Maybe the new warders actually have a real drop table?

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 11-19-2005

My new PvP Undead Warlock "Hel" (breathing) under water in Lordamere Lake (with the sunlight behind her back):

[Image: WoW_Hel_under_Water.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Zarathustra - 11-20-2005

Silithus

[Image: silithus1014057vs.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Zarathustra - 11-22-2005

[Image: ragnaros11220527rd.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arnulf - 12-09-2005

Okay, I admit that the following is a brag-post to stroke my achiever-ego! :D

I've completed (with support from my raiding guild-mates of course) the Lawbringer set!

Proof:
[Image: 1b530e5e.jpg]

And here the full picture:
[Image: th_2d2dafbd.jpg]

-Arnulf

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - The Gnu - 12-09-2005

We've had some nice progress through BWL the last week, getting our first kills on Ebonroc, Flamegor and finally Chromaggus in one reset.

Just took this screenshot as bragging material and size comparison. :P

[Image: Ryana-010.jpg]

Having immensly fun wiping at Nefarius atm, the drakonoid zerg is the most fun fight since Razorgore. :)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Mirajj - 12-17-2005

Here's a pic of the two rewards for completing the hunter epic quest. There is a lot of work that goes into the quest, and you get a very nice bow and a staff as a reward. So here's a shot of Rhok'Delar, longbow of the Ancient Keepers, and Lhok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers.

[Image: Bow.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 12-19-2005

Fresh Holly
Transforms your mount into something more festive [Image: SM_xmas_biggrin.gif]

[Image: WoW_Agnar_on_Xmas_Reindeer.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Kevin - 12-19-2005

nobbie,Dec 19 2005, 06:52 AM Wrote:Fresh Holly
Transforms your mount into something more festive
[right][snapback]97485[/snapback][/right]

Or something more bearable to ride as a Gnome (Please implement mufflers and padded feet for the damn thunderchickens turning the volume of them down in 1.4 or whatever was not enough!)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - TheDragoon - 12-19-2005

Some of the bosses around Azeroth have been getting into the Holiday Spirit. This is a shot I got when we were finishing off a recent Scholomance run and ran into a rather festive Darkmaster Gandling:

[Image: Christmas%20Gandling.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 12-20-2005

TheDragoon,Dec 19 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:Some of the bosses around Azeroth have been getting into the Holiday Spirit.  This is a shot I got when we were finishing off a recent Scholomance run and ran into a rather festive Darkmaster Gandling
I want the staff of Gandling for my Warlock, that, and the complete "Warlord's Threads" cloth gear set that you can buy if you're a PvP Warlord. Unfortunately, it would take a whole life to get that gear :)

Here's a pic how it looks in WoW Model View:

[Image: WoW_Hel_with_Warlord_Gear.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Watto44 - 12-22-2005

FINALLY! Three 60s and two servers later, I have my epic mount.

Meet Bongo!

And another one just because I can.

WTS [Gnomish Epeen Enlarger Pump] Slightly used, no longer needed. pst.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Boutros - 01-13-2006

Here is what I look like with my new weapon and my settings WAYYYY higher than I normally have them.

[Image: Boutros03.jpg]

:D

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 01-26-2006

Gnome Shaman 4tw!

[Image: WoW_Funstuff_Gnome_Shaman.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arethor - 01-27-2006

What does one do when they can't sleep? The obvious answer is to completely overhaul your warrior's UI. Still a work in progress, but here it is in it's current state. So far I like the general layout.

To Do List:
Work on the Player and Target Unit Frames so that Health/Rage/Mana values are a little bit easier to see
Add Hitsmode or some combat log on the right bottom.

[Image: Kilgal.jpg]

Screenshot Link

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - LochnarITB - 01-28-2006

Nice! Very clean. I love how open your "action area" is. Are you able to keep it so open on your warlock too? I find him to be my toon with the most difficult setup. There are so many things I want access to and he is still only 45 so there may be more coming along too. He is also an engineer so he has engineered items as well. I have bars crowding it from the bottom and right and chat windows and party info squeeze in from the top and left. I sometimes have to rotate the screen to get a corpse or an add to where I can grab it. Each time I think I want to clean it up, I think about all the work I put into getting my current UI to do what I want and how much more work it would take to "audition" a new setup, and the silly idea is slapped right out of my head!

Oh, BTW, "Ability is not ready yet." :lol:

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arethor - 01-28-2006

LochnarITB,Jan 27 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:Nice!  Very clean.  I love how open your "action area" is.  Are you able to keep it so open on your warlock too?  I find him to be my toon with the most difficult setup.  There are so many things I want access to and he is still only 45 so there may be more coming along too.  He is also an engineer so he has engineered items as well.  I have bars crowding it from the bottom and right and chat windows and party info squeeze in from the top and left.  I sometimes have to rotate the screen to get a corpse or an add to where I can grab it.  Each time I think I want to clean it up, I think about all the work I put into getting my current UI to do what I want and how much more work it would take to "audition" a new setup, and the silly idea is slapped right out of my head!

Oh, BTW, "Ability is not ready yet." :lol:
[right][snapback]100357[/snapback][/right]

Arethor's UI has been generally quite cluttered. I had gotten it to a fairly clean point as can be seen here.
[Image: WoWScrnShot_123005_204938.jpg]

However the other day I lost all of my UI settings so I came up with a quick fix. I'll have to grab a screenshot of that and post it for you, i actually quite like it. The sheer number of spells and abilities make it a little difficult to keep it clean imo.

Oh and "Ability is not ready yet." because he wasn't at 20% health for execute :D

Since I have to redo my rogues UI now, I think i'm going to try and integrate most of my warrior's UI with a few "roguely" changes.

Edit: in the screenshot what you can't see are 2 foldout bars that appear on mouseover. One for summoning Minions, the other for Soulshard items.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Quark - 01-28-2006

LochnarITB,Jan 27 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:Oh, BTW, "Ability is not ready yet." :lol:
[right][snapback]100357[/snapback][/right]

Oh, Loch, you have no idea.

"Ability is not ready yet" and "Not enough energy" are almost always up on my screen in the middle of fights ;)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Watto44 - 01-28-2006

Quark,Jan 28 2006, 03:41 PM Wrote:Oh, Loch, you have no idea.

"Ability is not ready yet" and "Not enough energy" are almost always up on my screen in the middle of fights ;)
[right][snapback]100360[/snapback][/right]
Don't forget the insane number of "Out of Range" calls during pvp. :(