The Lurker Lounge Forums
The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Lurker Games (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: World of Warcraft (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread (/thread-7199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Mirajj - 07-19-2005

Way to go, Loch. I assume I'll be seeing you around Winterfell Village soonly enough. ;)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - LochnarITB - 07-19-2005

Mirajj,Jul 19 2005, 04:14 PM Wrote:Way to go, Loch. I assume I'll be seeing you around Winterfell Village soonly enough. ;)
[right][snapback]83867[/snapback][/right]
Heh, actually thought about heading over there this morning, but decided to just ride around for a bit. I will have to check it out soon. If I can get an epic kitty without the He Man armor, I might just do it.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arethor - 07-22-2005

A few interesting Screenies I've grabbed recently, including what happens when your WTF folder gets screwed up, Dreadsteed/Felsteed, Chickens/Raptors, and the amazing Mini-Gnome beating on a Devilsaur.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Kevin - 07-22-2005

Well some have heard about Gnoldran the Barbarian. It all happened in Iron Forge one day. Gnoldran was hanging out in front of the bank after putting away some alchemy mats when he decided that was it, he just couldn't take it anymore. So he became Gnoldran the Barbarian and has started out on his path of destruction and conquest through healing. :)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arnulf - 08-15-2005

Lightforge Set complete! Yeah! (thumbnails are links)

[Image: th_8c294aa8.jpg] [Image: th_ded3dd09.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 08-25-2005

Some screenshots of my young Night Elf Druid versus the special, rare-spawn Alterac Mountains Yeti boss "Skhowl", whom I finally saw again today after 4 or 5 months. First, I thought this fight could fail because a.) "Skhowl" was level 36 and my Druid just level 31 and b.) "Skhowl" has a frequent, really nasty Stun attack in combination with a Demoralizing Shout. But see the life bars at the end of the fight for yourself; I've used just one Greater Healing Potion during the whole 3-minute fight. And, "Skhowl" did (fortunately this time) not drop the "Howling Blade" dagger , but the very attractive "Feathermoon Headdress" (same design as the level 58 "Feathermoon Headdress") which was the perfect reward for my young Night Elf Druid :)

[Image: WoW_Shakti_vs_Skhowl_01.jpg]

[Image: WoW_Shakti_vs_Skhowl_02.jpg]

[Image: WoW_Shakti_01.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Mirajj - 08-31-2005

Here's a couple of shots of the full BS set of mine. ;)

[Image: BSset1.jpg]

[Image: BSset2.jpg]

[Image: BSset3.jpg]

So now that I have it all...I wonder where I'm going to bug people into going next? ;)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Pesmerga - 08-31-2005

Mirajj,Aug 31 2005, 11:18 AM Wrote:Here's a couple of shots of the full BS set of mine. ;)

[Image: BSset1.jpg]

[Image: BSset2.jpg]

[Image: BSset3.jpg]

So now that I have it all...I wonder where I'm going to bug people into going next? ;)
[right][snapback]87781[/snapback][/right]

By the way, congrats!

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Sabra - 08-31-2005

Well Well Well. At last!

You sure look bronzed and embellished.

Grats, Mirajj!

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - TotoGuy - 09-09-2005

Behold my epic hero mount!
[Image: whee125kt.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 09-12-2005

My first Epic Mount (Undead Warrior) :)

[Image: WoW_Agnar_on_his_Warhorse.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arnulf - 09-13-2005

[Image: th_6643e193.jpg]

Mother bear and her two cubs.

Preisfrage: where are they? ;)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - kandrathe - 09-13-2005

Seeing that they are Lvl 6 & 7 and it's snowy I'd guess somewhere in Dun Morogh. around Kharanos.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - MongoJerry - 09-13-2005

kandrathe,Sep 13 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:Seeing that they are Lvl 6 & 7 and it's snowy I'd guess somewhere in Dun Morogh. around Kharanos.

Mount Hijal. What? You thought it was going to be a *high* level area?

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - TheDragoon - 09-13-2005

Here's a quick one I took last night of my warrior, Skybreak, as she was turning in her Dire Maul trinket quest. I think she looks pretty cool with the new helmet and sword that she picked up in the past week. :)

[Image: Warrior%20Close-Up.jpg]

The sword, Quel'Serrar that Skybreak has is pretty rare so not many people get to do that questline. With that in mind, I took screenshots throughout the process and plan to upload them into a thread here in the near future. Consider this picture a teaser. :)

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - MongoJerry - 09-13-2005

By the way, I could use a lot more STSI submissions. Please send in any and all "interesting" images you take.

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Arnulf - 09-13-2005

MongoJerry,Sep 13 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Mount Hijal.  What?  You thought it was going to be a *high* level area?
[right][snapback]89028[/snapback][/right]

Almost.

You could be right. I was never at Mount Hijal, so I wouldn't know.

Now the place where I actually took that picture is the northern mountainside of Ironforge. It's behind that inaccesible airstrip where trolls and dwarven mountaineers fight on the frozen lake. Just a step north (and down) from these bears is the farm overlooking Baradin Bay and Menethil.

Since the airstrip is still considered Dun Morogh, kandrathe's guess is nearer. :)

Interesting tidbit: a bit to the west is an airplane stuck into the mountain flank.

Blizzard humour. It's why I'm loving this game. Wirt's Third Leg or the Outhouse near the excavation site in Searing Gorge...

/chuckle

-Arnulf

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 10-04-2005

My brand-new Gnome Mage with pet. Female Gnomes are just PRETTY :)

[Image: WoW_Veruschka_01.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - Zarathustra - 10-05-2005

Heathen!
[Image: altardance0ma.jpg]

The 'Interesting Screenshots' Thread - nobbie - 10-09-2005

Me, Druid Shakti, the Cauldron Lord!
(You shouldn't drink too much of that Noggenfogger stuff! :w00t:)

[Image: WoW_Shakti_the_Cauldron_Lord_01.jpg]

[Image: WoW_Shakti_the_Cauldron_Lord_02.jpg]

[Image: WoW_Shakti_the_Cauldron_Lord_03.jpg]