The Lurker Lounge Forums
Don't Eat That! - Printable Version

+- The Lurker Lounge Forums (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lurker Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Don't Eat That! (/thread-8949.html)

Don't Eat That! - Doc - 04-08-2004

Yucky!!

Poppin Fresh!!

Warning! Put coffee down and step away from the mug!!

Don't Eat That! - Doc - 04-08-2004

Santa plays pool at Xmas.

Don't Eat That! - Kartoffelsalat - 04-08-2004

"Don't Eat That" is pretty weird :blink:
I did eat a bit of ten year old SPAM once, but it doesn't have an expiration date, and I'm pretty sure it never goes bad.

Don't Eat That! - Count Duckula - 04-08-2004

Sadly, if I quoted my favorite paragraph out of the first of Steve's experiments, I might get kicked off the Lounge. But anyone who's read it will know what I mean: turnabout is indeed fair play. :)

Don't Eat That! - Artega - 04-08-2004

Count Duckula,Apr 8 2004, 09:03 PM Wrote:Sadly, if I quoted my favorite paragraph out of the first of Steve's experiments, I might get kicked off the Lounge. But anyone who's read it will know what I mean: turnabout is indeed fair play. :)
Quite.

Don't Eat That! - Cryptic - 04-08-2004

To win a bet once, I ate some army ration crackers from a surplus store that had been sealed in a can for 25 years.

Depite tasting a bit like sawdust (I'm guessing here), it really wasn't that bad. But the first snippet of that hard-won $100 went toward bottled water.

:lol:

Don't Eat That! - Rhydderch Hael - 04-09-2004

I've seen stuff that last saw daylight, before being sealed within its steel crypt of a can, when mankind had not yet landed upon the moon...

Don't Eat That! - DeeBye - 04-09-2004

X-Entertainment has a lot of articles like that.

My favourite is What do you do with really, really, really old Chef Boyardee Fettucine?.

Don't Eat That! - [wcip]Angel - 04-09-2004

Doc,Apr 8 2004, 05:41 PM Wrote:Santa plays pool at Xmas.
That game is horribly addictive. I sat from 03.00 to 04.00 last night trying to get a better score.

Don't Eat That! - Obi2Kenobi - 04-10-2004

*grins* I noticed you on the high score list, so I had to beat you. :) Sorry. Don't worry, though, the high scores seem to be reset every day.

Don't Eat That! - gimlisam - 04-10-2004

To get this back on topic (more or less), I reccommend visiting this website. My best friend and I nearly died from laughing so hard the first time we came across this site. Weight Watchers recipe cards, circa 1974

Don't Eat That! - klaptonic - 04-10-2004

Stinky meat project is an oldie but goodie. they have since done a part 2 and a stinky feet episode, but this was a classic...

Don't Eat That! - Artega - 04-10-2004

Cryptic,Apr 8 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:To win a bet once, I ate some army ration crackers from a surplus store that had been sealed in a can for 25 years.
* Artega snickers.

Just had to pick at this: misplaced modifiers can make otherwise normal sentences downright hilarious.

I recall a girl in my 10th Grade English class writing a report on sex, of all things, and having this (edited) sentence in her report:

"The condom goes over the (male genitalia), which is made of rubber."

Read that carefully :)

Don't Eat That! - [wcip]Angel - 04-10-2004

gimlisam,Apr 10 2004, 05:45 PM Wrote:To get this back on topic (more or less), I reccommend visiting this website.  My best friend and I nearly died from laughing so hard the first time we came across this site.  Weight Watchers recipe cards, circa 1974
Aaahahahaha!! I'm dying here!

[Image: fishquotetacos.jpg]
Mexican food is easy to make! All you need is toast and quotation marks!

*choking on my own laughs*

Edit: Oh God!! .. I'm dying here!

Don't Eat That! - Doc - 04-10-2004

[ Wrote:Angel,Apr 10 2004, 05:22 PM] Aaahahahaha!! I'm dying here!

[Image: fishquotetacos.jpg]
Mexican food is easy to make! All you need is toast and quotation marks!

*choking on my own laughs*

Edit: Oh God!! .. I'm dying here!
Sorry for the 3|33t speak, but HFH WTF is that?

I now return you to my usual Southern Charm that graces my posts.

Don't Eat That! - [wcip]Angel - 04-10-2004

Doc. You have to check out that website gimlisam reccomended. I'm about to throw up, I'm laughing so hard.

Don't Eat That! - Doc - 04-11-2004

I did!

But I had to echo my sentiment on the issue of the gray brain matter like foodstuff. Somebody had the courage to mention it in specific, and so I responded in kind.

I lived through the 70's. I am still trying to repress the unhealthy memories and emotions of said decade.

Eew eew eew.

Die Disco Die. And gray brain matter pastes.

Don't Eat That! - Vandiablo - 04-11-2004

On breast milk: I don't see what the fuss is about. It's yummy -- so long as you know whose it is, I suppose. (Yes, it is a little sweet.) I don't understand how some of us American males can be so preoccupied getting our mitts on a nice pair of milkmakers, and then getting our mouths on them, but then go all weird when surprise surprise milk is there. But, you should be so lucky-- chances are that when your mate is able to make milk, that's the time that she's very chapped from the young'un slobbering all the time. Now THAT's what I don't like-- baby slobber YUCK

On that paragraph about turnabout... I don't know what that guy is talking about-- just go to any website specializing in the making of said material, and you'll find that the material is evidently not for consumption, it's used as a moisturizer for the cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids. It's evidently highly prized, must be it unclogs pores or reduces wrinkles or something, just like a cucumber.

-V
*crosses fingers*

Don't Eat That! - Rhydderch Hael - 04-11-2004

So. High in iron. And probably fiber, too, if there was a paper label instead of stencilled paint on the outside.

Don't Eat That! - DeeBye - 04-11-2004

Vandiablo,Apr 10 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:On that paragraph about turnabout... I don't know what that guy is talking about-- just go to any website specializing in the making of said material, and you'll find that the material is evidently not for consumption, it's used as a moisturizer for the cheeks, nose, forehead, eyelids. It's evidently highly prized, must be it unclogs pores or reduces wrinkles or something, just like a cucumber.
Ask any 16 year old male -- the material in question, when ingested by a female, will invariably increase the size of the female's secondary sexual features by at least two cup sizes.