Is it possible...
I'm not a very good programmer and was wondering if it were at all possible to change the way D1 displayed the output for selling items. My question is can you change the display so that it shows the items (as it does in Diablo 2) instead of just the text? I got to thinking that if you could tell the program to display the items for sale in an increased inventory screen buffer, you'd have, essentially, all the items viewable instead of just text. Also, a repair all feature would be nice, and I presume a simple fix with an if/then loop.

On a side note, I'd love to see these two features implemented in a MOD in the future.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Everything is possible in coding, someone once told me. However, he then went on to say that there are varying degrees of "possible" and that quite a few things that were possible are simply unachievable.

It probably is possible, if you're one of the programmers that programmed the game with a full complement of source code to play around with. But for the average modder, I doubt it can be achieved.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386