Sholazar PvP Exploit
At least one horde mage, by the name of Ziron, has found an exploit to use the Oracle pet Jaloot to attack unflagged alliance on a PvE server. In this case Ziron's Jaloot attacked my hunter, followed by an all out attack by Ziron, his water elemental, mirror image, and his pet. If Ziron thought he could kill an alliance, he was mistaken, this time at least. I have PvP server characters and I expect to be ganked, but not by an exploit on a PvE server. I put in a ticket to a GM. I figured others would want to be aware of the exploit.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Ah. He's from DEATH BECOMES YOU - not surprising he'd pull this kind of garbage. Thanks for the heads up Lavcat
(01-07-2009, 02:17 PM)Tal Wrote: Ah. He's from DEATH BECOMES YOU - not surprising he'd pull this kind of garbage. Thanks for the heads up Lavcat

In browsing around tonight (as Wintergrasp these days is not much of an option) I noticed that, according to warcraftrealms, Ziron was last seen 1/11/2009. That's about four days after I put in my ticket.

I hate the idea that I may have caused someone to lose their character, but maybe Blizzard does take these things seriously.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."