OG Lurker here, anyone seen Jarulf?
Bolty! You're a maniac for keeping this site going. So awesome.

Diablo 2 was my favorite game of all time and this place was always the spot for informed discussion, intelligent gameplay tactics, the intricacies of gameplay mechanics and the only place where you could get any semblance of a handle on Blizzard's layered, reworked, overworked, forgotten and ultimately unique code (reading Jarulf was amazing).

My OG status:
Started D2 week 1 and was first lvl 90 sorcie on East - MunchMyBox. Leveled her to 93 and then gave the account to a friend who sold her...don't think the buyer ever played her a day...so sad.

Anyone seen lem or know what Jarulf is doing now? I always imagine Jarulf working at a nuclear weapons facility or designing satellites for NASA or something legit. Someone needs to make sure to send him a copy of d3 when it comes out!

-juo

(12-31-2011, 07:07 PM)juo Wrote: Bolty! You're a maniac for keeping this site going. So awesome.

Diablo 2 was my favorite game of all time and this place was always the spot for informed discussion, intelligent gameplay tactics, the intricacies of gameplay mechanics and the only place where you could get any semblance of a handle on Blizzard's layered, reworked, overworked, forgotten and ultimately unique code (reading Jarulf was amazing).

My OG status:
Started D2 week 1 and was first lvl 90 sorcie on East - MunchMyBox. Leveled her to 93 and then gave the account to a friend who sold her...don't think the buyer ever played her a day...so sad.

Anyone seen lem or know what Jarulf is doing now? I always imagine Jarulf working at a nuclear weapons facility or designing satellites for NASA or something legit. Someone needs to make sure to send him a copy of d3 when it comes out!

-juo

Long time no see!

I have been around, mainly just waiting for Diablo 3 to come out and take away all our free time again. I would imagine that Jarulf has been doing same - there is just not enough content in the beta to really do anything with it. Not that I wouldn't mind being invited to it...

Hopefully D3 will be out soon, and not Blizz's "soon", it will be good to play with old faces again.