Forum Emails
I've become aware that ever since the Lounge's operating system upgrade performed on the 11th of May, emails from the forum have not been going out. This affects anyone attempting to register or retrieve their password, as well as anyone using forum/thread subscriptions. Apologies for the inconvenience; I'm attempting to fix it and will update this once it's corrected.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Test.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Ping!
Fixed! Yay!