So I'm doing a screenshot Let's Play of a BNM 3@30
and it's at SomethingAwful.

...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

EDIT: Look at that avatar! Dear G-d, I used to be young. My glasses are still falling down my face:

[Image: Lf2fZrAKfWnUFLvd]
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
(07-31-2014, 05:47 PM)Count Duckula Wrote: ...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

Very likely, and many of us are still here! Blush *wave*
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(07-31-2014, 05:47 PM)Count Duckula Wrote: and it's at SomethingAwful.

...has it really been 12-13 years since I played Diablo in college? o.O

EDIT: Look at that avatar! Dear G-d, I used to be young. My glasses are still falling down my face:

[Image: Lf2fZrAKfWnUFLvd]

My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile
(07-31-2014, 08:17 PM)Tal Wrote: My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile

Wait, what? Your daughter is a little kid. I remember this when I saw her when we met up a year or two ago...

...oh yeah. Ugh.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(07-31-2014, 08:17 PM)Tal Wrote: My daughter was a newborn when I discovered Diablo and she's starting High School in three weeks. Smile

My daughter was 2 when I started playing Diablo, and 7 when she started watching me play Diablo II. She's in college now, and will be old enough to drink later this year. My son was just over a year old when I discovered WoW. He'll be old enough to go to Hogwarts in a month or so.

It's been about 15 years since I hosted the Lounge for a while as well.

(08-05-2014, 07:22 PM)Bolty Wrote:

Wait, what? Your daughter is a little kid. I remember this when I saw her when we met up a year or two ago...

...oh yeah. Ugh.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean, Bolty. You wonder where the hell the time went, and in your mind, she couldn't *possibly* be a teenager already...
--Mav
What are you lot on about? *counts on fingers* Great scott, someone catch that DeLorean! Funny how everything always seems to come back to Diablo and/or D&D in the end. Sweet Jesus, did the thought of THAC0 just make me feel old?
R.I.P. Pete! I can't believe you're gone. Sad
You guys are making me feel old (At... Ah... 26)

And feel all the feels. *sniff*