Engineering Crafting
I need help. I confess, I am slow to get into legion engineering crafting and need some assistance. My engineer -- well all of my Alliance characters are engineers -- just got to 800 engineering and made some expensive level 880 engineering goggles.

It seems they are not upgradable. I was about to cry. The crafting information I can find on the web is outdated.

Is there any way to upgrade my goggles? Obliterum is not (much) of a problem. If I can't upgrade the goggles they are junk.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(07-26-2017, 05:45 AM)LavCat Wrote: I need help. I confess, I am slow to get into legion engineering crafting and need some assistance. My engineer -- well all of my Alliance characters are engineers -- just got to 800 engineering and made some expensive level 880 engineering goggles.

It seems they are not upgradable. I was about to cry. The crafting information I can find on the web is outdated.

Is there any way to upgrade my goggles? Obliterum is not (much) of a problem. If I can't upgrade the goggles they are junk.

One of the skullblaster head gear? As far as I am aware there is no up grades for them since they were originally a higher ilvl than you could reasonably get to prior to 7.2.5. But they do give a excellent amount of obliterum ash (~500+ ash).
(07-28-2017, 01:21 AM)Ruvanal Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 05:45 AM)LavCat Wrote: I need help. I confess, I am slow to get into legion engineering crafting and need some assistance. My engineer -- well all of my Alliance characters are engineers -- just got to 800 engineering and made some expensive level 880 engineering goggles.

One of the skullblaster head gear? As far as I am aware there is no up grades for them since they were originally a higher ilvl than you could reasonably get to prior to 7.2.5. But they do give a excellent amount of obliterum ash (~500+ ash).

Thanks! I will persevere.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."