Several Questions - hireling damage, death
Heiho,

maybe tommi's site
http://users.tkk.fi/~tgustafs/damagereduction.html
will clarify some things

only aura I'm aware of which has a party penalty is Fanaticism. Still would apply as offweapon ED, like your own aurae (if any), modification via stat points and ED outside your actual weapon

AFAIK it's _only_ physical. The damage scales no longer with ppl since 1.10 release.

tricky one. It's partly physical, partly fire, that is the most common and undisputed

bloodstar is at least partly magic damage, I don't know if other damage is included

AD only lowers physical rsistance for sure

because.
not because of anything, just because. Blizz people may have forgotten to remove the lines in config data.

leech is halfed in NM and 1/3 in Hell. AI bending effects and chillings durations are halfed in NM resp quartered in Hell.

You'll always notice even tiny fractions of leech with the red/blue swirlie animations over your head. Leech is subject to your physical damage actually dealt out, so it doesn't come in against PIs. NOte that Stone Skin increases enemy boss' defense, so you may indeed miss such one more often like you are used with other monsters.

Since 1.10 every monster has a 'leech drain' figure, which is best translated as 'leech resistance'. This is individually set per monster per difficulty and sums up with the other penalties to leech.

I don't think so. Not sure if I understand what you mean, though.

not so bad guessed, IIRC 300-400 is it about. Sadly their mana damage figure is accidentially added to their base lightning damage figure in later difficulties far often. Mind the Tainted/Afflicted ones, they've got the same feature.
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB

Messages In This Thread
Several Questions - hireling damage, death - by librarian - 03-30-2006, 01:20 PM