News Discussion/Commentary
Quote:Adam Holinsky over at WoWInsider points out How A Quirk Can Steal Your Loot. It's an interesting mechanic, and one that folks would think Blizz would have thought of. And yet, as is pointed out in the comments, how often does it come up? I wonder what kind of other encounters could have something like this, but it's just never seen, due to the way other things in the fight work.
He will probably get his item, but the way you should probably go about this if it happens to you is have the ML send the loot to himself or a trusted person who then puts in the ticket to have the loot transfered to the person who it should have gone to. I've seen BOP loot transfered to another character in circumstances where someone in ZA accidentally loots an item as they reach for their badge, or just have auto loot on (/SLAP to any of you who use this) and the item was transfered. Make sure you take note of the time the boss died and the item was looted in your GM ticket so they can confirm its legit. It took about a 3 days to get contacted by an "elevated" GM and a couple more for the item to be transfered. If your loot issue involved badges, don't take the line "your issue has been discussed with another player." I was patient with this and my shaman is short 2 badges from a bugged chess event because of it, while the people who bitched and swore at GMs in daily tickets got theirs.

Messages In This Thread
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 01:54 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Bolty - 03-20-2008, 04:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Concillian - 03-20-2008, 05:42 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Taelas - 03-20-2008, 07:47 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Pantalaimon - 03-20-2008, 09:07 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-20-2008, 09:18 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Warlock - 03-21-2008, 12:09 AM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Sir_Die_alot - 03-21-2008, 01:13 PM
News Discussion/Commentary - by Mirajj - 03-24-2008, 03:19 PM