Do you Know what I do on Sunday?
Hello :w00t:

It's Sunday June 8th 2008 2pm Arizona time [no DST]...I'm not in a Game, not reading the Newspaper and not watching TV...see my quote below :D

What did you do Sunday ? :)
Quote:I'm Surfing the Web for a URL for this Thread "Share your Surfing with Lurkers":blink:

Look what I found...> A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TURD"
If I urinated into a pitcher of drinking water and then proceeded to quench my thirst from the pitcher, I would undoubtedly be considered crazy. If I invented an expensive technology to put my urine and feces into my drinking water, and then invented another expensive (and undependable) technology to make the same water fit to drink, I might be thought even crazier. It is not inconceivable that some psychiatrist would ask me knowingly why I wanted to mess up my drinking water in the first place." *Wendell Berry*

When I was a kid, I listened to veterans talking about their stints in the Korean War. Usually after a beer or two, they'd turn their conversation to the "outhouses" used by the Koreans. They were amazed, even mystified about the fact that the Koreans tried to lure passersby to use their outhouses by making the toilets especially attractive. The idea of someone wanting someone else's crap always brought out a loud guffaw from the vets. Only a groveling, impoverished, backward gink would stoop so low as to beg for a turd. Haw, Haw.

Perhaps this attitude sums up the attitudes of Americans. Humanure is a waste product, plain and simple. We have to get rid of it and that's all there is to it. Only fools would think otherwise. One of the effects of this sort of attitude is that Americans don't know and probably don't care where their humanure goes after it emerges from their backsides, as long as they don't have to deal with it.
Human Waste Being Used In Fertilizer In Washington State :whistling:

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.

Messages In This Thread
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by Jim - 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by kandrathe - 06-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by Jim - 06-09-2008, 06:16 AM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by Jim - 06-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by Maitre - 06-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by Tal - 06-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by ShadowHM - 06-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by --Pete - 06-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Do you Know what I do on Sunday? - by kandrathe - 06-10-2008, 02:37 PM