Here's the problem
Quote:I've tried being honest and upfront, she understands, and she tells me she wants more than anything to be on the same level as me. I asked quite a few upfront questions. She just doesn't seem to have an answer right now, for them. Going to see what happens after she goes to the valley again for a bit.
Ok, I think I might know your problem. It sounds like you have the chemistry, and that you are intellectually compatible. But, get out of your head. Men always fail when they try to think and feel at the same time. Women have more connective tissue between the left and right sides of their brains. You need to choose between thinking or feeling. She needs you to be feeling right now. So, my diagnosis is you are thinking about it and not connecting to her emotionally. Take the pressure off her and you, instead set the mood, enjoy the moment, cook her dinner and do the dishes, watch a chic flick type movie she would like, drink some nice Cabernet. Go for walks, and point out things you think are nice. When she talks to you, just listen and ask her intelligent questions about what she is talking about. Don't steer the conversation to what you want to talk about. Focus on enjoying the time you spend together, and remember the pillar of a great relationship starts with a great open honest stress free friendship.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Here's the problem - by TheKingofKewl - 06-17-2008, 01:38 AM
Here's the problem - by Taem - 06-17-2008, 05:49 AM
Here's the problem - by kandrathe - 06-17-2008, 07:04 AM
Here's the problem - by TheKingofKewl - 06-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Here's the problem - by kandrathe - 06-17-2008, 07:43 PM
Here's the problem - by Occhidiangela - 06-18-2008, 01:00 PM