Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one
Quote:LOL Awesome. I will add my lowbie toon and poke around a bit. THe only thing that keeps me from just doin' the transfer to give it a go, is that it's the ultimate one way ticket. I'm currently on a PVP server, so there is no going back to the samer server in 90 days if I don't like it.

This is probably the largest adjustment.

I would go so far as to say the guild as a whole is VERY non-PvP oriented. I spend a lot of time PvPing, probably the most in the guild, rapidly approaching 100k combined HKs on my various toons. There are a few who do some arenas and such semi-seriously, but nobody else that I know really keeps up with arena events, PvP balence, etc...

I think there was one horde gladiator team last season on the whole server. By and large, if you're interested in competitive arena play at any level, you are going to be searching long and hard for good partners. There are a few decent PvPers in the guild, but none of us consider ourselves good, let alone great.

I've never been on a PvP server, but the mentality is different on a Normal ruleset server.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - by Concillian - 08-22-2008, 08:14 PM