Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago
Quote:Uh hunh. And I heard the other day that there is credible evidence that Elvis is alive and working at a K-mart in Alabama. Don't believe everything you read - especially when it comes from rightist conspiracy nuts.
Like Jack Cashill.... He's like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory though... he makes sense sometimes and you wonder... "Should I bite off someone's nose?"
Quote:Or if you furiously dig with both hands, looking for every possible connection to everything you don't approve of. You can sure find a lot when you start playing "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" with politics.
I said, "One". If you go six, you get to me.
Quote:Wright got tossed under the bus. Van Jones resigned, and his motives for doing so seemed clear - he saw the criticism he was attracting as a liability for the causes he believed in. I haven't heard anything about him being pressured to do so.
No digging required. It's in plain site for anyone who wants to go looking. Our media (barring the Faux Network), is not looking. Like I said earlier, journalism is dead, long live propaganda. Check out the news today, quoted straight from the White House press office. Then again, if you cross the line and actually tick off the White House, you won't get to play in the sandbox with the"real" journalists (who parrot whatever the WH wants them to report). Van Jones saw the bus coming and got out of the way. No ones was stepping up to defend him either.
Quote:If anyone ever saw Obama as anything but a centrist, they were clearly wearing tinted glasses of some kind.
Actually, I think Obama is a leftist in centrist clothing.
Quote:And in the last election, the country elected Democrats over Republicans by a pretty fair margin - and polling is still bearing that divide out. You can add whatever qualifiers you like, but the current climate is not one of 50/50 division. More like a small majority for Obama, and about 30% on the right having a gigantic freakout over every issue they can get their hands on.
Yeah, it's probably 33/33/33 with the middle wildly swinging toward the candidate with the best one liner and/or haircut.
Quote:I'm not sure what you're insinuating here, but it sounds like you're talking about the sore losers of an election overthrowing the government. Or are you talking about just another middling sized protest? They can have lots of those. As the left found out decades ago, they don't accomplish a hell of a lot.
Given the right circumstances, 20 to 30 thousand can change a government. Ask Mussolini.
Quote:Regardless, the original question stands - is there any evidence of a friendship between Obama and Farrakhan? Or even a casual acquaintance?

Casual? Yes.

[Image: Obama-TheGirls.jpg]
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago - by kandrathe - 10-20-2009, 01:49 AM