Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago
Quote:Like Jack Cashill.... He's like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory though... he makes sense sometimes and you wonder... "Should I bite off someone's nose?"
If he's making sense to you in that article, then perhaps you might want to bite someone's nose - it would be relatively sane by comparison.

Quote:I said, "One". If you go six, you get to me.
Yeah, you said one. And one is exactly what I'm asking you and Ashock to explain - one degree is Obama-Farrakhan. Likely a friendship, unless they're married, or starred in a movie together.

Two degrees would be Obama-JohnDoe-Farrakhan. You can run that one through Wright - they do at least know each other, and there was that magazine award. But the second degree of separation is a big one - once you start playing those games, you can get from more or less anyone in politics to anyone else.

Quote:No digging required. It's in plain site for anyone who wants to go looking.
... and is wearing the right tint of glasses.

Quote:Our media (barring the Faux Network), is not looking. Like I said earlier, journalism is dead, long live propaganda.
Right. Because actual journalism consists of raking up specious muck to throw at your partisan opponents, and making bizarre leaps of illogic - unlike propaganda, which would involve actually weighing the relevance and veracity of the available evidence. (Or do I have those backwards?)

Quote:Check out the news today, quoted straight from the White House press office.
Was there supposed to be a link there? Or am I supposed to go looking? CNN.com has something about balloon boy being under siege and a Korean supercar, but no Obama conspiracy.

Quote:Then again, if you cross the line and actually tick off the White House, you won't get to play in the sandbox with the"real" journalists (who parrot whatever the WH wants them to report).
As opposed to Fox, who report whatever *they* want to report - regardless of its relationship to the truth? The Weekly World News doesn't get to play in the sandbox either. Spend your time on stupid conspiracy theories spun out of nothing, and you find yourself in journalistic exile. Tough luck.

Quote:Van Jones saw the bus coming and got out of the way. No ones was stepping up to defend him either.
Wow. You really want it both ways, don't you? Obama defends people you find sketchy, it's further evidence of his dark secret past. Obama doesn't defend people you find sketchy, it's disloyally throwing his friends under the bus. Guy can't really catch a break with you, can he?

(Also, the bus metaphor is a campaign bus - Van Jones would be on the bus, and then get thrown under it. He couldn't "get out of the way" - but he could get off.)

Quote:Actually, I think Obama is a leftist in centrist clothing.
Hm. Now why might that be? Oh, right.

Quote:Given the right circumstances, 20 to 30 thousand can change a government. Ask Mussolini.
Uh, yeah. Like, circumstances where the most powerful army in the world completely loses its fracking mind, and decides not to defend the President against an *insurrection*? Either you're off your rocker, or you're just blowing smoke here.

Quote:Casual? Yes.
For starters, that's Michelle, not Barack - one presumes you can tell the difference? For second, that's not Louis Farrakhan, that's his wife - hopefully that one is even easier. For third, the Rainbow Coalition is a gigantic organization that holds all sorts of feel-good fundraisers and what have you. You could link almost anyone from the black community to the left of Alan Keyes that way. It's a luncheon and a photo shoot. That's about as feeble as connections get.

-Jester

Messages In This Thread
Wow, I thought this kind of thing was done away with years ago - by Jester - 10-20-2009, 02:27 AM