There is only one goddess Gaia and Al Gore is her only prophet...
Quote:So, let me get this straight.
No. You don't have it straight. There is no plot, other than the individual motivations of each participant. Mr. or Ms. Scientist wants grant money, and if that means fawning all over Al Gore and his ilk, and keeping your mouth shut about any "truth" you've discovered that contradicts the current political frenzy, then so be it. There are very many little pigs suckling at the public teat, none of which is likely to bite big mother government and get cut off from their food supply.
Quote:Afterthought: You don't get to swap "Al Gore" for "Mohammed" in the Kalima in the *title of the fracking thread*, and then disclaim accusations of fanaticism.
I believe Mohamed was also using the sheep. I don't believe that Al Gore sees himself as the prophet of the Green movement, although he is their super star by acclaim. I'm reminded more of Brian, from the Python movie, "The Life of Brian". Seriously... "The earth has got a fever..." Who honestly buys this palp?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
There is only one goddess Gaia and Al Gore is her only prophet... - by kandrathe - 11-23-2009, 06:32 PM