This man should not be allowed near nuclear weapons!
Quote:U.S. News
View archive | RSS Feed RSS Feed
Receive Free UPI Newsletter
Ahmadinejad: U.S. blocking savior's return
Published: Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM

TEHRAN, Dec. 8 (UPI) -- The United States is doing whatever it can to prevent the coming of the Muslim savior, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says.

The Iranian news Web site Tabnak reported that Ahmadinejad, while speaking to survivors of soldiers killed during the 1980's war against Iraq, asserted that U.S. officials believe the Mahdi -- or the Hidden Imam whom Shiite Muslims believe will be ultimate savior of mankind -- is coming and they are working to prevent it from happening, al-Arabiya said Tuesday.

"We have documented proof that they (U.S. leaders) believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts (the Middle East) and he will dry the roots
of all injustice in the world," the Web site quoted Ahmadinejad as saying. "They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule "

Tabnak also reportedly said the hardline Iranian president revealed plots by both the West and the East to wipe out his nation.

Link. I actually felt the FoxNews write up had more in depth coverage, if anyone from here was interested. I didn't post that one because I didn't want to offend.

Anyways, I thought that when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made the claims he did about the Holocaust a few months ago, it was to rally Islam extremists and piss of the Western nations, however after reading this tidbit, I now think this man might actually be mad, like Hitler mad. I believe that if he ever gets nuclear weapons, it would be very bad for everyone!

On a similar note, am I the only person happy Obama decided to send in 30,000 troops to Afgan to stop the Taliban? I see Obamas popularity is down below the 50% margin, but I think he's finally doing the right thing in the mid-East - what the hell was Iraq anyways? I never understood the purpose of being in Iraq if the people who attacked us were stationed in Afgan and Pakistan...
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
This man should not be allowed near nuclear weapons! - by Taem - 12-08-2009, 08:26 PM