Cataclysm NDA Lifted! Beta Begins! Exclamation points abused!
I have a problem with lvl78 blues from dungeons coming out with better stats than the gear I have yes.

I had a jolly good time questing on Sunetra in my t5 gear, and replacing the oddball piece from a dungeon or whatever along the way. I then had just as much of a jolly good time leveling my hunter, mage, death knight, and priest in far lesser gear, and the gear reset wasn't massive.

I'm not saying I expect to walk into t11 with my t10, but replacing gear from minute 1 isn't very enjoyable to me.

And really, the guilds that went in and trounced t7 with t6 gear? how many did that? How many people had the skill to not replace more than 3 pieces and crush a zone like that? By the time we were raiding I only had 4 pieces left over from TBC.

My t5 shoulders (because TBC gear with multiple sockets is OP for dpsers in wrath gems)
My crafted T5 belt (because TBC gear with multiple sockets is OP for dpsers in wrath gems)
My Cloak (because there are so few cloaks with hit, and it capped me)
Berserker's Call
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cataclysm NDA Lifted! Beta Begins! Exclamation points abused! - by shoju - 07-01-2010, 05:39 PM