I'm confused about the American Republican party
(02-10-2012, 04:14 PM)kandrathe Wrote: [quote='eppie' pid='193666' dateline='1328884937']We have the feeling that some uneducated miltant christian Arkansas inbread has (by using his vote) has more power over our country (we are influenced a lot by the US) than we have ourselves.
As a part time geneologist... my research into haplogroups... http://hapmap.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ I'm maternally H7a1.

Genetically, the average Arkansan is no more inbred than the average Swede, German, or other rural mostly somewhat isolated population. In fact, due to the advent of modern transportation, the worldwide level of human genetic diversity has been on the increase since the early 1900's. And, before that in the US, due to the high levels of immigration, the US population tends to be more genetically diverse that most of the world. Arkansas is one of the 30 state's where you cannot marry your cousin, although I believe it is still legal in much of Europe.

But, due to Hollands location and history... I'd say you've experienced your share of cross pollination with the rest of Europe, north and south and your former colonies.

[quote]

Yes but that was me just using some offending terminology. Some slightly altered song lyrics.

And yeah, we were just pollinating all the time man. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by eppie - 02-10-2012, 06:48 PM