I'm confused about the American Republican party
(02-23-2012, 07:18 AM)kandrathe Wrote: Were there really a connection, it would be as "interesting" as the theory that the Bush's are connected and beholden to the Saudi's. It doesn't mean Bush is a secret muslim.

No but it means he* is big friends with influencial people in one of te most extremist muslim countries, that is the biggest sponsor of global terrorism. It means that all those 200 milion americans that supported him because they liked how he was goign to teach 'those muslims a lesson' have been lied to. Bush didn't care about muslims or even terrorists but just about money (rebuilding and oil distribution contracts for his friends while using tax payers money (and more) to pay for the war).
And you want to compare this to Obama how exactly?
Even though I disagree with you on most things I always consider you a smart guy but this nonsense is costing you points.

Again this is one of the reasons we europeans are so interested in US politics and so worried about it. You have a population that let's a group of people get away with spending 100s of billions of tax payer dollars and at the same time using that money to secure very lucrative contracts for their own companies. And then after this biggest thieve in the history of the US is gone and a black guy becomes president the people are getting ready with their pitch forks.

You understand that we don't have much reason to trust the US any better than say Putin Russia, or even Iran.

*and his family

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by eppie - 02-23-2012, 03:39 PM