I'm confused about the American Republican party
(02-23-2012, 01:35 PM)Quark Wrote: His own family disowned the comment when people started looking into it, what the hell do you want?
His own family is not Kevin Wardally. That would be Kevin P. Wardally, Senior Vice President for Political and Goverment Affairs, Bill Lynch Associates, LLC.

Quote:Man, I was more on calling you a concern troll than I even imagined.
You can call me whatever names you please. I'm going to remain civil and attempt to have a discussion.

2nd. I am not concerned. I was looking for examples of anti-journalism. Often, political passions overcome professional integrity. Such as with Ben Smith.

3rd. When I was in college, I lived in the international dorm. Most of my friends were the sons and daughters of the rich and famous somewhere. It would not be odd, considering Obama's political involvements for him to be acquainted with many prominent people with many diverse viewpoints. Donald Warden (aka. Khalid al Mansour) is also involved in Chicago businesses and politics. Even if Obama had help from politically connected benefactors, it doesn't mean he isn't his own man.
(02-23-2012, 04:48 PM)Jester Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 04:25 PM)kandrathe Wrote: I'm a skeptic.

Skeptic (n): Someone who habitually doubts beliefs and claims presented as accepted by others, requiring strong evidence before accepting any belief or claim.

On this topic, you are being the *opposite* of a skeptic. You have one data point, corroborated by nothing. The claim is implausible, the details are not verifiable. And yet, you persist in believing that there's something behind it. You're welcome to your opinions, but skeptical, this is not.

-Jester
Well, except the words of the man who said them. That is a pretty strong point. It's only those who have something to lose who are scrambling to discredit this otherwise credible person. There is no evidence to show he was "confused" at the time. How is it implausible?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by kandrathe - 02-23-2012, 04:56 PM