I'm confused about the American Republican party
(02-24-2012, 10:38 AM)eppie Wrote: Even though Kandrathe's ideas about Obama's muslim connections are ridculous, of course in principe it can be true.
I'm not implying his connections are "Black Panther" or Islamic in nature. His connections are with the other progressive political black leaders. This is natural due to his immersion in Chicago politics.

Quote:We all know that it is a very small step for rich and powerful Christians to become very close with rich and powerful muslims. Surpressing people using Christianity or islam is not so much different, and seeing that Obama is also practicing religious we are right to always question him.
Or, maybe it has nothing to do with religion, and more to do with being rich and powerful.

Quote:Anyway in this case.....if Obama has a hidden pro-muslim agenda he keeps it hidden extremely well.
From what I've seen he is less pro-Isreal than Bush, or Clinton. He doesn't act as if he's pro-Palestinian.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by kandrathe - 02-24-2012, 03:45 PM