I'm confused about the American Republican party
(02-27-2012, 09:39 AM)eppie Wrote: Of course some of the things go to far for me (leaving the economy completely free to me favours only the rich) but he seems at least to be less hypocrytical than most candidates. I also guess that his environmental policy (important to me) will not be to great, but still.

Yeah, Ron Paul is an outstanding citizen who's never hypocritical, especially towards women's rights. He also has no history involving white supremacy.

Quote:In his 1987 book, “Freedom Under Siege: The U.S. Constitution after 200-Plus Years,” Paul suggested that victims of sexual harassment should simply quit their jobs, writing, “Employee rights are said to be valid when employers pressure employees into sexual activity. Why don’t they quit once the so-called harassment starts? Obviously the morals of the harasser cannot be defended, but how can the harassee escape some responsibility for the problem? Seeking protection under civil rights legislation is hardly acceptable.”

Src
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by Quark - 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM