I'm confused about the American Republican party
(03-27-2012, 02:58 AM)DeeBye Wrote: This is what is so frustrating to me when looking at Republican platforms. You can't have sex unless you are married. We won't teach you anything about sex. If you have sex, you can't use contraception. We won't teach you about contraception. If you get pregnant because you had sex without being fully knowledgeable about how basic biology and contraception works, you can't have an abortion. Oh, we also don't want to help you to financially care for your child because you're poor and the rich people need more tax breaks.

This is basically spot on Deebye.
And, in reaction to FIT,: be thankful there are still the democrats...they aren't perfect, and also to much to the right for me, but if they weren't there the republicans would exend this conservatism to Saudi Arabia like standards.

As I have asked more often, why don't those conservative republican not move to the middle east. The peole over there think exactly the same as them.....and I am almost sure that most of them actually would hapily support corporal punishment. All we need is someone who can explain them that god and allah are the same guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by eppie - 03-27-2012, 11:23 AM