I'm confused about the American Republican party
Basically, ANY speech that discriminates or otherwise views another person as inferior based on that persons phenotype, is almost certainly hate speech. Do you really think this should be protected in a rule of law system?? Such speech is part of the foundation why social stereotypes and racism persist. I don't know. But it seems like to me, this just sounds like an coverup to justify the status quo and put freedom above equality, as the right so often loves to do. The right loves to talk about freedom, but it only applies to the people they view as 'acceptable' in society.

And regarding what I post, if by hate you mean that I hate Capitalism and other class antagonist systems that allow unjust inequalities and countless social problems to manifest themselves, then yes, by all means I am a hater. And I make no apologies about it. There is an extremely fundamental difference between hating a certain group of persons based on something like skin color and hating a oppressive class based system that is harmful to the overwhelming majority of society, except those who rule it. No comparison.

As far as governments power, well, you know how I feel about this issue already.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm confused about the American Republican party - by FireIceTalon - 03-30-2012, 11:37 PM