Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions?
I almost totally ignored Spirit Walk thinking it was a brief "run away when overwhelmed" skill, but I've been using it as a lead-in skill instead to great effect. Basically you use it to get in the middle of a pack so you can pop off a 5 point Soul Harvest very quickly, and then run out and start spamming your <insert attack choice here>.

Some random thoughts:

- Zombie Dogs start out awesome, but quickly lose their appeal because they are just so damn squishy and the 60s cooldown is too long. Exploding Zombie Dogs levels a crapload of everything, but that 60s cooldown hurts.

- I'm really starting to think Soul Harvest is the backbone of a fun WD build. Being able to build up a 5-stack safely and quickly is the key (see Spirit Walk).

- Wallers are the worst.

- Bind your "Force Stand Still" button to the Spacebar - you'll be using it a lot and trying to hold the default Shift key while also using other keybinds will mangle your hand. Right now I still use the 1-4 keys, but I'm going to go ASDF or QWER soon.

- The Gargantuan is the Meat Shield you need (think Clay Golem of the Necromancer in D2). He's a big, lovable ox.

- Witch Doctors (and all ranged I guess) really get screwed as far as health globes go. Since enemies (ideally) die far away from the WD, the health globes are also far away and it's incredibly risky to just run in and grab them. This is a pity.

Messages In This Thread
Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by DeeBye - 05-16-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by DeeBye - 05-17-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by Zedd - 05-24-2012, 05:57 PM