Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee
(06-01-2012, 08:22 PM)ViralSpiral Wrote: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/ba...XeV!aZbcZY That's what I was looking at for a defence-oriented Barbarian. Perhaps you, Sirian, and/or Bolty can critique that.
My .02... I haven't been too thrilled with Sidearm. I use Vanguard now, and will try out Maniac later to see if thats the rune I really want. I have the same secondary. In Defensive, I switch most between Leap for everyday use and Ignore Pain/IIB for Boss battles. I use Revenge, VIM now... I might go Retribution Rune for more dmg... I don't know that I need it to proc more often... but maybe... In Tactics, I used only do what you have, but I'm playing with War Cry/Hardened Wrath sometimes now. Invigorate and Impunity looks interesting for later. I haven't messed with WOTB since I have no Runes for it yet, but it looks interesting. ForPassive I also like Nerves of Steel, and Bloodythirst.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee - by kandrathe - 06-01-2012, 09:01 PM