Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee
Is there a list anywhere, of the resistances that particular monsters have? Would be pretty awesome to see so you can arrange your skills accordingly. Right now I just keep a lightning based attack (Electrocute with Chain Lightning rune), a Arcane attack (usually Orb), a cold attack (Blizzard), and a poison based attack (Venom Hydra) available so monsters are usually fragile toward at least one of my attack types. I guess it doesn't really matter though, since no monsters are completely immune to any type of element as they were in previous games - besides Invulnerable Minions of course.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee - by FireIceTalon - 06-08-2012, 05:57 PM